Ronda Still Mad at Joe Runs Away From Interview

Waaaaaaaa thread.

Breaking - your ability to read into the mind of athletes isn't what you think it is.

What I hate about people like this (coupled by my tendency to always want someone to realize when they are wrong), is that they will always blame other people. They will always act like they are the victim (e.g. "everyone turned on me, but fuck em, I'm gonna prove them wrong."). But it's like, no, the people that hate you don't hate you because they've turned on you, they've ALWAYS hated you. There's people who don't appreciate those who lack manners and respect for others.

So obviously the loss amplified those feelings and criticisms. Ain't nobody turning on nobody you dumb bitch.

So I hate people like this, because as much as you try to reason with them, they will never look inward to try to address whatever flaws there may be. Nope, it's everyone's fault, and fuck everybody.

Nah, fuck you, Lousey Rounder Rousey. For the last time...

If she only talks to Rogan after she wins it would be pretty pathetic. She's got the emotional maturity and striking technique of an 8 year old.
Seems like the only immature person here is u..

I was waiting to see how long it would take for you guys to rush to make a post after seeing Ronda and grasp at straws yet again. "Runs away", blatant lie.

Ronda has been gone for over a year and you guys are still rushing to post hate messages and lies to this day, kinda funny when you think about it, but at the same time not funny at all, more pitiful.

Somebody who I haven't replied to will get offended by this because they also fit the description above, but don't reply, just think to yourself "Why am I so outraged by this?"
Rationalising disagreeing opinions like that just makes people think you can't handle them

If the Just Bleed God is real, he'll bless us with another Ronda ko'd stiff gif

I was just thinking, okay lets assume rousey wins.
You cant just keep avoiding doing media all the time for every fight. There has been mentions she lost focus in the past from doing too much media and that is why she lost.
Eventually you are going to be in the same spot, your the champ, and you have to do media.

I wonder if people who are shoked at the amount of haate Rounda gets, wonder the same about Trump, Mayweather, Conor, and Ann Coulter

If the Just Bleed God is real, he'll bless us with another Ronda ko'd stiff gif
I believe
tumblr_mznurchyeh1sy1e35o1_500.gif

How old is she?!. its like a 5 year old behavior. Embarrassing

Back