Ronda Still Mad at Joe Runs Away From Interview

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cankles still salty she is so petty man she is stuck in teenager mode can't take criticism otherwise she thinks you're a hater

Last edited:
Butthurt. I hope she gets KTFO one more time.
She's crying in Edmonds arms as we speak!
ronda cankles still salty
I was waiting to see how long it would take for you guys to rush to make a post after seeing Ronda and grasp at straws yet again. "Runs away", blatant lie.

Ronda has been gone for over a year and you guys are still rushing to post hate messages and lies to this day, kinda funny when you think about it, but at the same time not funny at all, more pitiful.

Somebody who I haven't replied to will get offended by this because they also fit the description above, but don't reply, just think to yourself "Why am I so outraged by this?"

Did ANYONE else fucking notice Dana White trying to get Amanda to put her fist down while Ronda walked away lmfao? He was all "No, stop". He knows Ronda is an emotional wreck right now and didn't want Ronda to have a mental breakdown over Nunes standing her ground.

I was waiting to see how long it would take for you guys to rush to make a post after seeing Ronda and grasp at straws yet again. "Runs away", blatant lie.

Ronda has been gone for over a year and you guys are still rushing to post hate messages and lies to this day, kinda funny when you think about it, but at the same time not funny at all, more pitiful.

Somebody who I haven't replied to will get offended by this because they also fit the description above, but don't reply, just think to yourself "Why am I so outraged by this?"

you sound salty calm down white knight ronda won't fuck you unless you're a gatekeeper 6'6ft heavyweight with a 5 inch penis.

Well she didnt answer any questions, what the fuck are we supposed to say? I am surprised she even showed up, for only the second time, while everyone else promotes her fight, she is selfish as fark and you are defending her selfishness.

"hate messages"?
What kind of scared homie are you?

If she wins, I guarantee she'll run from the post fight interview with Joe

She was smiling, when Joe said former champion she make a cringe face.

I was hoping she would have a few words for all the DNB's out there thinkin they is all that.

That poor man's Carano weigh in pose really grinds my gears. Carano did it with a smile, Ronda looks like she's about to blow her O ring.

If she only talks to Rogan after she wins it would be pretty pathetic. She's got the emotional maturity and striking technique of an 8 year old.

She looked good though. Looked healthy and comfortable. Still not sure which Ronda will show up tomorrow.

Ronda and her grudges are something different. What a child.

Shook

would have been a good moment for her to say a few words

Back