Ronda Shares An Emotional Message To Her Younger Self: ‘I Wish I Knew How Pretty I Was' (Buffalo)

We get it, you're insecure ronda. It's ok.

Ronda shares a message with someone who hooked up with her former self:

Rousey-on-Instagram.jpg
That might be a chick. I don't think I've heard of any dudes who really care much if a chick is rich or famous. In fact, I'd hate to date some uppity bitch who's used to having her ass kissed and having expensive shit. Dude probably just wanted another one night plow.

The thing that boosted her ego and made her think she's hot is being the poster girl for a clothing line named after a gigantic beast? A little odd.

Man, you are three pathetic losers

I'm far from a Ronda fan but these people are dreamers or borderline homosexual if they can't agree that Ronda is an attractive woman.

I can't talk shit, I just ate 3 oatmeal cream pies while viewing this thread.

Last edited:
Most women look pretty average without makeup.
Average women with killer makeup skills can look amazing.

What makes Ronda unattractive, is her terrible attitude/personality.

She looks good on weigh-in day, I'll give her that.

Most women look pretty average without makeup.
Average women with killer makeup skills can look amazing.

What makes Ronda unattractive, is her terrible attitude/personality.

She looks good on weigh-in day, I'll give her that.

You sure about that bro?

The last (and final time) she had a weigh in, this was the result...........

20151113032526_5D3_1437.JPG

She looks like utter shit.

Last edited:
''Was'' being the operative word.

So it's official... Ronda needs glasses now.

And a gag-ball.

I bet this woman wakes up in a cold sweat every night thinking about her Strikeforce/pre-USADA body.

You sure about that bro?

The last (and and final time) she had a weigh in, this was the result...........

View attachment 131411

She looks like utter shit.
I think that's more a case of bad lighting. And the weird expression on her face.
I could be wrong, but I remember her looking good in weigh-ins.
A smile does wonders, too.

Putting other girls down, not shaking hands with her opponents, calling others "do nothing bitches", she deserves to get called out. She doesnt need some SJW pussy like you helping her out
LOL at SJW. You are the ultimate pussy, shut your mouth. Ronda would straight up kick your ass bro

You were never pretty

Ugh can't stand this bitch, just trying to spin shit to make people feel sorry. Maybe if she hadn't acted like such a cunt she wouldn't have to try and get fans back. Soooo...

1370093560_23031802.jpg

Back