Ronda Shares An Emotional Message To Her Younger Self: ‘I Wish I Knew How Pretty I Was' (Buffalo)

giphy.gif

Are you just posting that for the Rogan reaction, or the ring card girls reaction too. [<cena1}

I think that's more a case of bad lighting. And the weird expression on her face.
I could be wrong, but I remember her looking good in weigh-ins.
A smile does wonders, too.

If Ronda was an otherworldly beauty...

...well, she would still be "Ronda".

Narcissistic personality disorder is ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly...

...ugly.

MANY people (who follow MMA and know of her insanely horrid antics) don't like her because...she's a fucking bitch.

She's so beautiful it hurts my eyes

Good to see a few white knights around here.

Buffalo jeans...LEL.

Here we go with the cliche' "never give up. be yourself. you are pretty" underdog bullshit. Do the lame people that eat that up just completely disregard her attitude prior to 'THE HUMBLING'???

GTFO of here!

Yet you worship a tiny manlet-sized embodiment of Ronda's attitude

Never really found her ugly but at the same time the idea of her being a sex symbol has made me laugh.

One buffalo gal goes around the outside
Round the outside
Round the outside
One buffalo gal....

th

Conor Isn't hiding behind pillows and contradicting himself.

Also don't quote me minnow.

I'll quote you all I want you little bitch, don't talk back to your superiors

Conor is like... if you ever watch those fantasy movies, where all the evil gets sucked out of the villain and its like black goo of some sort. Picture a scene where Holly kicks Ronda in the head so hard that all the narcissism, self obsession, bully mentality gets knocked out of her.. and its this weird substance that gathers on the floor, into a tiny blob.. and out of it comes out a tiny little leprechaun, with a stupid face, an even stupider beard and tiny homo shorts... kicking and growling, biting peoples ankles and shit.. that's your hero, Connie McTapper

448731.jpg

Like an angry little dwarf, with an oversized head

EDIT: Actually, that will make for some hilarious shoops, I should consider doing some

Last edited:
I've seen Ronda's hand speed and it would be an asset in the bedroom.

Back