Ronda Shares An Emotional Message To Her Younger Self: ‘I Wish I Knew How Pretty I Was' (Buffalo)

Nah, even if I saw her as an ugly girl, I don't have to say it out loud or publicly because I'm not a pathetic and insecure loser

Maybe he's just stating his opinion

Maybe he's just stating his opinion
Maybe he's a clown for voicing that opinion. People are so disconnected. Good for you, you just called a girl ugly. You didn't have a dad???

I can't wait til @Tormund gets in here!

161.gif

River of salty tears

Maybe he's a clown for voicing that opinion. People are so disconnected. Good for you, you just called a girl ugly. You didn't have a dad???

Ronda isn't going to see his post, so don't get your thong ride up on you balls.

I'll quote you all I want you little bitch, don't talk back to your superiors

Conor is like... if you ever watch those fantasy movies, where all the evil gets sucked out of the villain and its like black goo of some sort. Picture a scene where Holly kicks Ronda in the head so hard that all the narcissism, self obsession, bully mentality gets knocked out of her.. and its this weird substance that gathers on the floor, into a tiny blob.. and out of it comes out a tiny little leprechaun, with a stupid face, an even stupider beard and tiny homo shorts... kicking and growling, biting peoples ankles and shit.. that's your hero, Connie McTapper

448731.jpg

Like an angry little dwarf, with an oversized head

EDIT: Actually, that will make for some hilarious shoops, I should consider doing some
giphy.gif

Good looking woman right there
For sure, she is one of the only female fighters who I think most people outside of the MMA-sphere would perceive as attractive. She also used to work as a model.

Russian girls are off the chain.

anastasia-yankova-bellator-kickboxing.jpg

Shout out to Michelle Waterson although she looks... eh... underwhelming without make-up, IMO.

Ugh can't stand this bitch, just trying to spin shit to make people feel sorry. Maybe if she hadn't acted like such a cunt she wouldn't have to try and get fans back.

She gives off a homeschooled vibe, like she's trying to make everything a movie or TV cliche because she hasn't interacted with real people. From "standing up to the hot girls", to these phony emotional interviews where she talks about the "dark road" she's been down like it's behind the music or an Oprah interview, to "you're gonna pay for causing my girls pain". Who says that kind of phony shit? Oh yeah, this guy...
tumblr_mkhyuxHanX1qddi5do6_250.gif

Ronda has never been attractive - certainly not by Hollywood standards.

She's not as barf inducing as some would have you believe, but if it takes photoshop, professional makeup and perfect lighting to get you to a 7-8 then you were never good looking.

Like most women she's average looking and like most athletes she's had a pretty killer bod until recently.

I wonder in what kind of shithole should one live to consider Ronda pretty. Male prison? Northern offshore oil rig? Jeez.

For sure, she is one of the only female fighters who I think most people outside of the MMA-sphere would perceive as attractive. She also used to work as a model.

Russian girls are off the chain.

anastasia-yankova-bellator-kickboxing.jpg

Shout out to Michelle Waterson although she looks... eh... underwhelming without make-up, IMO.

Especially Ukranian, I dated an older milf and she was bad ass. I like chicks from the Balkans the most followed by Russian and Polish, actually a lot of Slavic women I find appealing

Back