Ronda Shares An Emotional Message To Her Younger Self: ‘I Wish I Knew How Pretty I Was' (Buffalo)

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.self.com/trending/2016/0...-younger-self-i-wish-i-knew-how-pretty-i-was/

Ronda-Rousey-Buffalo-Denim-Hope-Jean.jpg

“I was confident enough in every area except for my looks,” Rousey, tells SELF. “I wish that when I was younger I knew how pretty I was because I had no clue, and it made me feel very sad.” Now, she’s more confident than ever, and she has inspired so many others through her own self-acceptance. “I know how pretty I am now, and it makes me happy,” says Rousey. “It’s not like I suddenly became pretty, it just took time to realize it.”

Ronda Rousey continues to spread her message of positivity through her latest campaign with Buffalo. The brand tapped Rousey to model its new denim line called HOPE. It’s a range made to fit curvy bodies like a glove, and Rousey is happy to be the face of a collection that is made with all shapes and sizes in mind. “I’ve got wide hips, a narrow waist, big butt and legs,” she says proudly.
861d5852ddb2fc3122fa61dde6d30e91.jpg

That's why she hates pretty women, and why she always gave them a hard time, because she was jealous.

Last edited:
I don't know why I chuckled after I saw the thread subject followed with the (Buffalo) then I saw your Username.

qKSn2LB-Imgur.gif

Youre not pretty, and never were. You were able to afford professionals to make you look better. Youre not an attractive woman, stop acting like you are.

Is normal, Ronda. Plenty of young people are insecure about their looks. Some remain insecure about it their whole lives.

Ronda shares a message with someone who hooked up with her former self:

Rousey-on-Instagram.jpg

Back