Ronda Shares An Emotional Message To Her Younger Self: ‘I Wish I Knew How Pretty I Was' (Buffalo)

Especially Ukranian, I dated an older milf and she was bad ass. I like chicks from the Balkans the most followed by Russian and Polish, actually a lot of Slavic women I find appealing
fuck you, man. ;_;

I'm glad she's not on suicide watch because of her looks, but she is not a pretty woman. Even the mythical weigh in Rhonda is not beautiful. She can sport a decent body if she avoids fast food for long enough, but her face... her weird mouth shape and perma-scowl ruin it all.

See? This is what happens when you white knight cucks give 4/10's all this undeserved praise and attention. They start thinking they're 10/10's

Absolutely ridiculous as always

"A narrow waist"

Its the opposite of narrow !

How can you be a champion of self acceptance and say that in the same breathe

Her delusion is off the charts

This is the same woman who said she gained weight on purpose to do a bikini shoot, said she was too skinny before

Good on her for being confident about her appearance. If more women were less self conscious about their looks then the world would be a better place.

Ever since I saw her on Strikeforce, I thought she was stunning for a women's fighter. They're not all 10s, but the fame and level of badass sure filled the gap.
ronda-rousey-5.jpg

sorry ronda... you don't have a big butt.. you have little legs and little flat ass and big upper body

http://www.self.com/trending/2016/0...-younger-self-i-wish-i-knew-how-pretty-i-was/

Ronda-Rousey-Buffalo-Denim-Hope-Jean.jpg

“I was confident enough in every area except for my looks,” Rousey, tells SELF. “I wish that when I was younger I knew how pretty I was because I had no clue, and it made me feel very sad.” Now, she’s more confident than ever, and she has inspired so many others through her own self-acceptance. “I know how pretty I am now, and it makes me happy,” says Rousey. “It’s not like I suddenly became pretty, it just took time to realize it.”

Ronda Rousey continues to spread her message of positivity through her latest campaign with Buffalo. The brand tapped Rousey to model its new denim line called HOPE. It’s a range made to fit curvy bodies like a glove, and Rousey is happy to be the face of a collection that is made with all shapes and sizes in mind. “I’ve got wide hips, a narrow waist, big butt and legs,” she says proudly.
861d5852ddb2fc3122fa61dde6d30e91.jpg

Rounda, the face of the buffalo brand. I guess hippo was taken.

For me - that is black out city nowadays. Not much of a drinker anymore - can't handle hangovers.

Yea I used to be a big drinker, but cut down since I found out about my diabetes, tied one on for UFC 200 and wanted to kill myself the next day.

Back