Ronda Rouseys fighting style isn't ppv main event friendly.

Broken arms and facebook prelims maybe getting on after? I can dig it.

Her last fight was pretty exciting, but how many people are really willing to drop $60 bucks to she her get a first round armbar vs unknown fighter? She has no striking, and her GNP isn't anything amazing.

PBP for Rousey fight: Ronda goes for a throw, get the trip. Ronda falls into mount, Ronda wins by armbar.

So you are complaining about fighters not finishing fights , and now you are complaining about fighters finnishing fights too fast. Go watch some other sport...

I think your missing the point about Ronda, you are buying into her whole arm bar legend.

most people tap way before there arm snaps. how many ppvs can she really headline without changing up her fighting style? are you willing to drop 60 bucks to see a 1st round armbar every time?

The applies the pressure fast, she has snapped three arms, even though people know what to expect.

it's not Rondas fault that her opponents don't last longer.

People complain about GSP because he doesn't finish his fights and now people complain about Ronda because she finishes every opponent in the first round.......

I don't support womans mma, so i will never buy.

That's why you keep making threads about WMMA?

Smells-Like-Bullshit_o_99704.jpg

women aren't ppv worthy let alone the main event. I never skip ordering a ppv but I refuse to order this one

Fine by me if you don't support women's mma. It's not everyone's cup of tea. I get it. But it was dumb to say that her style won't sell. Just make a thread saying you're not into wmma and curious if anyone else feels that way.

I don't see how any style of girls fucking each other up to be viewer friendly.

If I want to watch Rousey it won't be on a PPV, it will be in a dark room late at night with youtube rolling.

If people didn't enjoy quick and violent finishes, Mike Tyson wouldn't have been such a star.

The repeated attempts to discredit Ronda's notoriety are funny. It's there, deal w/ it. If one fight on a card is going to keep you from buying a card, no matter who else is on the card, then I don't know what to tell ya.

If people didn't enjoy quick and violent finishes, Mike Tyson wouldn't have been such a star.

plz never compare tyson style to RR

tyson was a star because he was killing grown men in the ring, and was crazy as fuck outside the ring

Back