Ronda Rousey vs Cris Cyborg December 5?!

Shit I chimed in about fighting ability boy, I don't know or care anything about "strength" when it comes to these women. Gabby Garcia could throw Cyborg over a building, who the fuck cares?

And how the fuck do you know who does and doesn't "fear" Cyborg you little moronic twat? Shit, Cat Zingano might have better wins than Cris does.

Any other shit you need me to sort out for you sport? Let me know.

lol don't try and change ur stance cause u got outed. The fact is Cyborg would kill any one those girls Rousey killed and you keep trying to find excuses to downplay her abilities and you know it. Your reasoning with Miesha beating Coenen faster than Cyborg has no basis on understanding how Cyborg would compete against Rousey, it is flawed and fucking lame, on top of that you tried to make me look bad by trying to add Gabby into the fight and talked about the irrelevance of physical strength. I love your work! Don't pretend to have sorted out any shit. And mind you, Cyborg has mauled most of her opponents via sheer strength, not necessarily better skill, it is also the reason why men can't compete against women, not because of skill disparity. All of Rousey's opponents feared Rousey, all of Cyborgs opponents feared Cyborg, why is that too much to handle for u? dumbass

Last edited:
wont sell nearly as well as Ronda VS Miesha 3

lol don't try and change ur stance cause u got outed. The fact is Cyborg would kill any one those girls Rousey killed and you keep trying to find excuses to downplay her abilities and you know it. Your reasoning with Miesha beating Coenen faster than Cyborg has no basis on understanding how Cyborg would compete against Rousey, it is flawed and fucking lame, on top of that you tried to make me look bad by trying to add Gabby into the fight and talked about the irrelevance of physical strength. I love your work! Don't pretend to have sorted out any shit. And mind you, Cyborg has mauled most of her opponents via sheer strength, not necessarily better skill, it is also the reason why men can't compete against women, not because of skill disparity. All of Rousey's opponents feared Rousey, all of Cyborgs opponents feared Cyborg, why is that too much to handle for u? dumbass

Holy shit are you really going to keep going? I jumped into this not even knowing you guys were talking about "strength", and I even admitted as much! Look at the posts prior to mine about it and then read my post. Damn man, you are putting on some kind of front for apparently being a very dumb motherf*cker.

I didn't say physical strength was irrelevant moron, but we have a big enough sample size with the people being discussed to know how it does/doesn't affect their ability to fight. I'm saying discussing it now, having seen them fight a bunch of times, is pointless as a stand alone topic.

I won't even get into men fighting women. It's stupid, of course women can't compete, and I'm not even sure why you brought it up to me. Maybe you're confused on who you're responding to?

Finally, stop trying to play psychologist here. Meisha isn't "scared" of Ronda, she's just not as good. Gina Carano wasn't "scared" of Cyborg, she just wasn't as good. Are SOME of the completely overmatched girls they are fighting going into fights intimidated? Probably. But trying guess which ones or even worse just saying "all of them" are is silly conjecture on your part.

Again, if you need more of my help, just let me know. I'll keep trying until either you get it or I get tired of trying to teach a helpless cause.

Also, your posts would still be pretty bad but they'd at least be a bit easier to read if you didn't write them all as one giant, rambling paragraph.

Cyborg isn't a particularly good fighter but she's obviously the only challenge for Rousey.

If they are putting this fight together you would have to tip Rousey. They UFC wouldn't sign this in a million years unless it seemed like every aspect of the fight was stacked to favour their cash cow.

Holy shit are you really going to keep going? I jumped into this not even knowing you guys were talking about "strength", and I even admitted as much! Look at the posts prior to mine about it and then read my post. Damn man, you are putting on some kind of front for apparently being a very dumb motherf*cker.

I didn't say physical strength was irrelevant moron, but we have a big enough sample size with the people being discussed to know how it does/doesn't affect their ability to fight. I'm saying discussing it now, having seen them fight a bunch of times, is pointless as a stand alone topic.

I won't even get into men fighting women. It's stupid, of course women can't compete, and I'm not even sure why you brought it up to me. Maybe you're confused on who you're responding to?

Finally, stop trying to play psychologist here. Meisha isn't "scared" of Ronda, she's just not as good. Gina Carano wasn't "scared" of Cyborg, she just wasn't as good. Are SOME of the completely overmatched girls they are fighting going into fights intimidated? Probably. But trying guess which ones or even worse just saying "all of them" are is silly conjecture on your part.

Again, if you need more of my help, just let me know. I'll keep trying until either you get it or I get tired of trying to teach a helpless cause.

Also, your posts would still be pretty bad but they'd at least be a bit easier to read if you didn't write them all as one giant, rambling paragraph.

lol lots of pretending and twisting going on here, no worries bro. And you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know Cyborgs opponents fear from her. She sounds like a man, is pysically the most wripped chick in MMA and her overpowered all her opponents who have openly said she hits as hard as a man (Marloes Coenen), so yea you can get back in your closet now

lol lots of pretending and twisting going on here, no worries bro. And you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know Cyborgs opponents fear from her. She sounds like a man, is pysically the most wripped chick in MMA and her overpowered all her opponents who have openly said she hits as hard as a man (Marloes Coenen), so yea you can get back in your closet now

Ha ha shit man, you sound like a scared little girl yourself. Carry on princess...

Back