Ronda Rousey vs Cris Cyborg December 5?!

Aldo/McGregor AND Ronda/Cyborg in December in Cowboys Stadium?

I'm going.

umm I don't know, most typically a person who's profile is of a pic of Rousey and will include her in discussions even when she's not relevant, and keep repeating everything she says in her interviews. Any hypothetical fight that might give her trouble is instantly denied, dismissed and ridiculed, any accusations about her are wrong and far fetched and she could beat anyone up in under a minute regardless of who stands opposite to her

ohh and I forgot, their profile include stupid shit like Ronda = GOAT....haters why u crying? hahahhahaa

Btw I love watching Rousey compete, she is an amazing athlete, I just dont like licking ass and I hate watching ppl do it, it grosses me out

Me sporting a Ronda AV and a sig for her, dont mean im a fan boy. Just means im more informed than u. It also really means i wana piss most of the idiots 10 year old Sherbros that hate on a confident and strong women, and yall sound like Ronda took your lollipop.

I like that Ronda annoys the fack out of the majority of sherbros or that yall dont like her personality, i honestly enjoy that. So that AV and Sig is really to put salt in your wounds Comprende?

I personally enjoy all divisions minus the HW(very few good HW fights). The day Sherbro land becomes a respectful place with no idiots or hate i will do the same. My favorite champs are MM, Ronda, TJ(recently cause he added a clinch game, RDA and Werdum. Wat do they all have in common? They are constantly getting better and evolving.

Cause there are so many whiney little beta males, i like the challenge of taking any fools that open their mouth, like u. Yall talk, with not much credit given. Therefore i wana show support for Ronda cause it pisses u off how much better Ronda really is and how great of a person she really is.

"If" i was a "fan boy" ive would said that Ronda will outstrike Holms and Cyborg ez or that her last performance vs Bethe was flawless. Like some McGregor fans think he gonna run through Aldo and wins the LW title(those are fan boys). Personally i agree with Robin Black and Conor Reubush: as they stated Ronda went to fight Bethe with the belief she was gonna be bigger, stronger, faster and destroy Bethe and there wasnt anything Bethe could do about it. Was it technical? Nope, but there where flashes of slight improvements, during the first striking exchanges Ronda moved her head out the center line and just out of the reach of Bethes punch and she showed some pretty good combination(not perfect). Also wat champs fights perfect??

Who isnt getting any credit is Bethe cause she actually used some lateral movement and footwork in the first 10 secs where Ronda missed early on the fight, but dont recall nobody giving her credit.

U also gotta see how Ronda approached Kufman and Budd who had proven to have legit power. I believe Ronda will approach Meisha a bit different and should be more calculated.

When have i denied any hypothetical fight that might give her trouble? I look at both fighters tendencies and skills in order to make the best conclusion of that fight, where as the Hater are " oh shit Nunes, Nunes gona gonna beat Ronda". U betal males try grasping for straws. While i think Nunes is very good her cardio and how she handles a pressure fighter that is pushing the pace is still questionable , McMann went into the fight relying only on her takedown and she hasnt really evolved her game. Also i gave credit to Nunes in one of the threads. Where yall dont put into consideration Ronda doesn't have to take Nunes down, She can work Nunes in the clinch mess her up with knees to the midsection work elbows in there, and attempt throws which will cause Nunes to be defensive and leave openings. Nunes showed great takedown D, but Rondas throws and trips are more complex that Sara's takedown.

"will include her in discussions even when she's not relevant." Can u point to a time or got any links that prove wat your saying? cant recall

I don't believe no Champ is unbeatable, but u wana know why Ronda is much better than her division and why she will likely finish Cyborg inside 2 mins? Especially at 135 where the weight will be a lot closer come fight day.(Read below) just don't be lazy.
I read stuff and analize facts, unlike u Sherbros that cry all the time

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/9...erguson-and-understanding-ronda-rouseys-reign

Last edited:
Pre 190 they probably had it penciled in and started moving on the deals. Post 190, i think they've probably changed their mind.

They want Conor vs Aldo as a headliner, its a proven seller. But if it were Cyborg or even Meisha vs Ronda, its going to be another bombshell. A card is sold by the headliner, and having a co-main is great for the mma fans, i don't think it transfers well to the casuals. I don't think it would really magnify each other; so i highly doubt they put those two fights together.

you can have 2 cards that pull around 1 mil, or 1 card that pulls 1.4 mil. There are plenty of other fights that compliment those headliners.

Pre 190 they probably had it penciled in and started moving on the deals. Post 190, i think they've probably changed their mind.

They want Conor vs Aldo as a headliner, its a proven seller. But if it were Cyborg or even Meisha vs Ronda, its going to be another bombshell. A card is sold by the headliner, and having a co-main is great for the mma fans, i don't think it transfers well to the casuals. I don't think it would really magnify each other; so i highly doubt they put those two fights together.

you can have 2 cards that pull around 1 mil, or 1 card that pulls 1.4 mil. There are plenty of other fights that compliment those headliners.

Dana is a man with a huge ego. If he thinks he has a shot at a 2 mil buy event...he's gonna try and do it.

Here's a thought. If borg signs on the line at 135 for December/new years card, they'll carry it out regardless. If she fails at the cut and ends up like 138/139, they'll just tax the hell out of purse. She'll fight, depleted as fuck and ronda will smash. They'll come up with a decent excuse for the cut fail and book a rematch futher down the road. Money money

I guess cyborg should profit for several Invicta fights because she won't get back to 140 with the same strength. She is 170 and is already cutting when she goes 140. she just need to take her take down defence and arm bar defence well. not for lack of partner, at king's with Werdum.

Cyborg should not be fighting women...she was raised as a man and tried to make her testosterone levels like a man as well

Me sporting a Ronda AV and a sig for her, dont mean im a fan boy. Just means im more informed than u. It also really means i wana piss most of the idiots 10 year old Sherbros that hate on a confident and strong women, and yall sound like Ronda took your lollipop.

I like that Ronda annoys the fack out of the majority of sherbros or that yall dont like her personality, i honestly enjoy that. So that AV and Sig is really to put salt in your wounds Comprende?

I personally enjoy all divisions minus the HW(very few good HW fights). The day Sherbro land becomes a respectful place with no idiots or hate i will do the same. My favorite champs are MM, Ronda, TJ(recently cause he added a clinch game, RDA and Werdum. Wat do they all have in common? They are constantly getting better and evolving.

Cause there are so many whiney little beta males, i like the challenge of taking any fools that open their mouth, like u. Yall talk, with not much credit given. Therefore i wana show support for Ronda cause it pisses u off how much better Ronda really is and how great of a person she really is.

"If" i was a "fan boy" ive would said that Ronda will outstrike Holms and Cyborg ez or that her last performance vs Bethe was flawless. Like some McGregor fans think he gonna run through Aldo and wins the LW title(those are fan boys). Personally i agree with Robin Black and Conor Reubush: as they stated Ronda went to fight Bethe with the belief she was gonna be bigger, stronger, faster and destroy Bethe and there wasnt anything Bethe could do about it. Was it technical? Nope, but there where flashes of slight improvements, during the first striking exchanges Ronda moved her head out the center line and just out of the reach of Bethes punch and she showed some pretty good combination(not perfect). Also wat champs fights perfect??

Who isnt getting any credit is Bethe cause she actually used some lateral movement and footwork in the first 10 secs where Ronda missed early on the fight, but dont recall nobody giving her credit.

U also gotta see how Ronda approached Kufman and Budd who had proven to have legit power. I believe Ronda will approach Meisha a bit different and should be more calculated.

When have i denied any hypothetical fight that might give her trouble? I look at both fighters tendencies and skills in order to make the best conclusion of that fight, where as the Hater are " oh shit Nunes, Nunes gona gonna beat Ronda". U betal males try grasping for straws. While i think Nunes is very good her cardio and how she handles a pressure fighter that is pushing the pace is still questionable , McMann went into the fight relying only on her takedown and she hasnt really evolved her game. Also i gave credit to Nunes in one of the threads. Where yall dont put into consideration Ronda doesn't have to take Nunes down, She can work Nunes in the clinch mess her up with knees to the midsection work elbows in there, and attempt throws which will cause Nunes to be defensive and leave openings. Nunes showed great takedown D, but Rondas throws and trips are more complex that Sara's takedown.

"will include her in discussions even when she's not relevant." Can u point to a time or got any links that prove wat your saying? cant recall

I don't believe no Champ is unbeatable, but u wana know why Ronda is much better than her division and why she will likely finish Cyborg inside 2 mins? Especially at 135 where the weight will be a lot closer come fight day.(Read below) just don't be lazy.
I read stuff and analize facts, unlike u Sherbros that cry all the time

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/9...erguson-and-understanding-ronda-rouseys-reign

WOW you wrote me a book, you should print it, publish it and name it My fight/Your fight LOL!

Sorry bro I really am not gonna waste my time reading all that, clearly I hit the right spot and you are definitely the kinda guy I'm talking about. Not sure what ur rambling about but I am not a Ronda hater, im a Ronda ass licker hater, shes amazing, just cause I don't lick her hole doesn't mean I'm against her, life is not as black and white as fanboys see it. Anyways just chill and enjoy the discussion, peace

And yet again, Cyborg gets us talking, and the media, too.

I guess, if I were Cyborg, and I was on my way for a fight at 135 4 months out, I would be posting pics of me walking around at like 155 like crazy, hell I might even get on a scale and be pointing at that number.

Aldo/McGregor AND Ronda/Cyborg in December in Cowboys Stadium?

I'm going.

Aint no way they're going to put McGregor/Aldo and Ronda/Cyborg in one card, none of those fights are worthy of being a co-main event, they will both sell out and will both be the main event. Dana will split it into two events and cry joys of dollars

I guess cyborg should profit for several Invicta fights because she won't get back to 140 with the same strength. She is 170 and is already cutting when she goes 140. she just need to take her take down defence and arm bar defence well. not for lack of partner, at king's with Werdum.

She will have to go back to 160lbs, the weight she was at when she was in the UFC previously.

Here's a thought. If borg signs on the line at 135 for December/new years card, they'll carry it out regardless. If she fails at the cut and ends up like 138/139, they'll just tax the hell out of purse. She'll fight, depleted as fuck and ronda will smash. They'll come up with a decent excuse for the cut fail and book a rematch futher down the road. Money money

It's a good way of thinking. A lot of people also don't realize that Cyborg vs Rousey hasn't happened yet because they wanna make this bigger, they want everyone to know the dispute between Ronda and Cyborg, the longer they drag it the more popular it gets. Both of those keep racking up wins and stabbing eachother and it's not just the hardcore fans that know this anymore. The fight between them is inevitable, especially with the amount of hype surrounding the fight. Dana wants the cash and will kill a man for this event.

I'm not beleiving this until it is made official.

I just don't see it happening unless they know for a fact Cyborg can make it to 135. Ronda doesn't need Cyborg to sell PPV's, so I just don't see this coming about unless there's something behind the scenes we don't know about. Until Ronda is about to retire, or her PPV numbers start dropping drastically, we won't see them do catchweights etc. The ball is in Cyborg's court, she either makes the weight, or continues her fights in invicta.

It's a good way of thinking. A lot of people also don't realize that Cyborg vs Rousey hasn't happened yet because they wanna make this bigger, they want everyone to know the dispute between Ronda and Cyborg, the longer they drag it the more popular it gets. Both of those keep racking up wins and stabbing eachother and it's not just the hardcore fans that know this anymore. The fight between them is inevitable, especially with the amount of hype surrounding the fight. Dana wants the cash and will kill a man for this event.

The thing is, it is not that much bigger of a fight, Cyborg is not a draw or well known. If UFC was booking this fight, it would not be December, as they would need the time to build Cyborg up and promote her properly.

I bet she shows up overweight and of course Rhonda won't cancel the fight and Cyborg will get her catch-weight.

I just don't see it happening unless they know for a fact Cyborg can make it to 135. Ronda doesn't need Cyborg to sell PPV's, so I just don't see this coming about unless there's something behind the scenes we don't know about.

Yes. Considering the ppv numbers Ronda has been pulling lately, Cyborg has even less leverage than she did a year ago, even half a year.

The UFC can basically do whatever the fuck they want in regards to Cyborg now, which may be why she's getting more and more desperate to make people believe she is actually in the midst of making 135.

It's just that for now it's all talk.

I call bs.

No way would they let her drop for a title fight without ever making 135.They were pretty insistent she make 135 once or twice before she ever fights ronda.

Yes. Considering the ppv numbers Ronda has been pulling lately, Cyborg has even less leverage than she did a year ago, even half a year.

The UFC can basically do whatever the fuck they want in regards to Cyborg now, which may be why she's getting more and more desperate to make people believe she is actually in the midst of making 135.

It's just that for now it's all talk.

That and December 5th is just too soon to promote this fight properly. If they did indeed book the fight with Cyborg, they'd want the time to put the full UFC machine behind it and get the people knowing exactly who Cyborg is.

Promote her as the killer? As the freak show? Be interesting what angle they do use once this comes about.

Back