Ronda Rousey vs Cris Cyborg December 5?!

When & if fight happens it doesn't matter if the fight happens at 135 or 145, Ronda wins. Ronda has much better cardio, natural body strength and mentally stronger. Ronda will take this fight to the mat and good night irene.

Aint no way they're going to put McGregor/Aldo and Ronda/Cyborg in one card, none of those fights are worthy of being a co-main event, they will both sell out and will both be the main event. Dana will split it into two events and cry joys of dollars

Hate it went they do that. Just give us the damn super card.

I don't see Ronda excepting this fight she will say who has Chris fought to deserve a fight with me? She will complain she needs to fight Cat or Miesha Tate first for a shot.

Of course though the hype to make this fight happen will be huge Donald Trump huge! :)

Last edited:
The thing is, it is not that much bigger of a fight, Cyborg is not a draw or well known. If UFC was booking this fight, it would not be December, as they would need the time to build Cyborg up and promote her properly.

Hehe unmust be joking, its not about cyborg, is about a super fight between cyborg and rousey and big names like Dana White, Joe Rogan, Shelby, Daniel Comier, Tito Ortiz, Wanderlie Silva and many more stated this would be the biggest fight, male or female, in the ufc. I mean even if you argue that its exaggerated it's still clearly a big deal and ridiculous amounts of cash involved. And while people didnt realize they have been promoting this fight for years

Hehe unmust be joking, its not about cyborg, is about a super fight between cyborg and rousey and big names like Dana White, Joe Rogan, Shelby, Daniel Comier, Tito Ortiz, Wanderlie Silva and many more stated this would be the biggest fight, male or female, in the ufc. I mean even if you argue that its exaggerated it's still clearly a big deal and ridiculous amounts of cash involved. And while people didnt realize they have been promoting this fight for years

And unless Cyborg concedes the stipulations set by the UFC they won't do the fight, and it won't matter too much in the long run. You are very much overstating Cyborg's draw and power here. It would no doubt do a few more buys, but not enough without the UFC behind the promotion of it to make them in need of this fight.

They can make huge PPV numbers as is, so unless Cyborg makes the weight, UFC can keep rolling on doing what they do making big numbers and not bat an eye. Yes the fight would make money, but they can still do amazing numbers without it and not miss a beat. Until that changes Cyborg has the option of making 135, or keep being on the sidelines bitching about it.

Nunes would be a more interesting fight than Tate 3. I cant understand RR fighting the 7th ranked fighter. Why? Made zero sense.

And yet again, Cyborg gets us talking, and the media, too.

I guess, if I were Cyborg, and I was on my way for a fight at 135 4 months out, I would be posting pics of me walking around at like 155 like crazy, hell I might even get on a scale and be pointing at that number.

Hows it cyborgs fault this time

She allegedly got a phone call from the UFC - backed up with Tito and her managment about the fight

Hows it cyborgs fault this time

She allegedly got a phone call from the UFC - backed up with Tito and her managment about the fight

Are we taking Titos and Cyborgs word on this?

Borg Justino is not a draw. Most people don't know who she is.
Borg Justino has not fought against good opponents.

I don't want her getting a Welfare Title Shot.

I want her to earn it.

haha the funniest shit is she fooled everyone to believe she "trains harder than everyone else" then she made everyone believe she only had "a month of training" for the upcoming fight, people will still sympathize without noticing the contradiction, haha gota love the fan boys!
What/who the fuck are you talking about?

Were you born stupid or have you just been practicing?

Best of 3 - 135 140 145 Zomg best 3 ppvs ever ronda bless, i don't even know how to troll properly sorry

So basically Tito and Cyborg are saying she was offered the fight while Dana is denying it. All this is going to do is create a war of words between the two, pissing Dana off and possibly delaying or cancelling the fight. People should just keep their mouth shut until the UFC is ready to make something official.

What/who the fuck are you talking about?

Were you born stupid or have you just been practicing?

Are u 12? We usually have a valid reason b4 calling names, u must b an ass licker number #1000, this aint the rim-lane, move along son

Last edited:
So basically Tito and Cyborg are saying she was offered the fight while Dana is denying it. All this is going to do is create a war of words between the two, pissing Dana off and possibly delaying or cancelling the fight. People should just keep their mouth shut until the UFC is ready to make something official.

Dana signs Cyborg to the UFC, then helps Cyborg find a nutritionist to help her make weight, since invicta is now on fight pass they promote her and give ger fight that is a night b4 rouseys then they continue the war of words to futher get the public attention. The plan is now for Cyborg to fight at 140 then 135 right after, it is also projected to be one o the biggest fights the UFC ever had, so I think its a little more detailed then how u put. Dana isnt going to delay it because his pissed off, his pride isn't worth his purse

What I see as most likely is that Dana and Cyborg's manager were discussing the possibility of a fight and were negotiating possible fight dates and terms. 135 at Dallas was probably discussed as a possible fight. Cyborg's manager probably told Dana that they would be open to a 135 fight at Dallas stadium.

Cyborg's manager then told Cyborg that Dana had presented the possibility of 135 in Dallas and that he had told Dana that that would be acceptable. Cyborg probably was very excited and called Tito to tell him that the UFC had tabled the idea of 135 in Dallas.

And because Tito is Tito, he opens his big mouth, jumps the gun and claims the UFC offered a 135 fight in Dallas when it was in fact purely hypothetical and preliminary discussion.

This put Dana in the position of having to clarify his position by saying that there was no actual OFFER to fight at 135 in Dallas, IE no contract put on the table and no verbal promises to Cyborg's camp to fight at 135 in Dallas.

And because Tito is Cyborg's friend, Cyborg was forced to support Tito and say that he wasn't lying and that the UFC did in fact put 135 in Dallas on the table.

This put Cyborg's manager in the difficult position of having to not screw Dana or Cyborg or Tito, so he has to come forward and say that they were indeed TALKING to the UFC but that there is no offer in play.

In other words, what was clearly a preliminary negotiation of potentially acceptable terms for a potential future fight was thrown into the open because Cyborg got excited, blabbed it to Tito, and because Tito is an idiot he blabbed it to the world when he should have just kept his trap shut and let the discussions play out and an agreement had actually been reached.

This doesn't necessarily mean that Tito or Dana are lying, what it means is that Tito is an idiot and shouldn't be speaking out of turn. And that Dana is being responsible by making clear that nothing is set and nothing has been legally promised (verbal contract) to Cyborg's camp.

Moral of the story? Tito should STFU and NEVER talk about a negotiation that is still ongoing, especially one where he is not an actual involved party. The ONLY people that should be breaking the news are the UFC, and *maybe* Cyborg's camp, and ONLY once they have an agreement in hand with the i's dotted and the t's crossed.

Borg "Wanderlei" Justino ran away to beat up old ladies in the minor leagues. She doesn't wanna fight Ronda and get destroyed - Borg Justino doesn't even make it out of the first.

Borg Justino is in the lowest talent pool in MMA - people complain about Ronda's opponents and the talent of 135 - but those same people praise the talent of 145 and overhype Borg Justino's victories over mothers, old ladies and scrubs.

I would love to see Borg Justino earn a shot instead of get a welfare title shot - she should have to fight Tate. A victory for Tate means forgiveness over her prior losses to Ronda, and a victory for Justino validates Justino as a threat. I wonder why Justino begged Tito to get her out of UFC before a Justino/Ronda fight could be booked.

Borg Justino is past the prime.
Borg Justino might have won this fight 4 years ago.
Justino has nothing for Ronda.

And that is being polite, formal and in best etiquette.

Whos the fighter who dropped a weight class fool? Not Cyborg

Are u 12? We usually have a valid reason b4 calling names, u must b an ass licker number #1000, this aint the rim-lane, move along son

I see you avoided the question.
Typical troll...

What I see as most likely is that Dana and Cyborg's manager were discussing the possibility of a fight and were negotiating possible fight dates and terms. 135 at Dallas was probably discussed as a possible fight. Cyborg's manager probably told Dana that they would be open to a 135 fight at Dallas stadium.

Cyborg's manager then told Cyborg that Dana had presented the possibility of 135 in Dallas and that he had told Dana that that would be acceptable. Cyborg probably was very excited and called Tito to tell him that the UFC had tabled the idea of 135 in Dallas.

And because Tito is Tito, he opens his big mouth, jumps the gun and claims the UFC offered a 135 fight in Dallas when it was in fact purely hypothetical and preliminary discussion.

This put Dana in the position of having to clarify his position by saying that there was no actual OFFER to fight at 135 in Dallas, IE no contract put on the table and no verbal promises to Cyborg's camp to fight at 135 in Dallas.

And because Tito is Cyborg's friend, Cyborg was forced to support Tito and say that he wasn't lying and that the UFC did in fact put 135 in Dallas on the table.

This put Cyborg's manager in the difficult position of having to not screw Dana or Cyborg or Tito, so he has to come forward and say that they were indeed TALKING to the UFC but that there is no offer in play.

In other words, what was clearly a preliminary negotiation of potentially acceptable terms for a potential future fight was thrown into the open because Cyborg got excited, blabbed it to Tito, and because Tito is an idiot he blabbed it to the world when he should have just kept his trap shut and let the discussions play out and an agreement had actually been reached.

This doesn't necessarily mean that Tito or Dana are lying, what it means is that Tito is an idiot and shouldn't be speaking out of turn. And that Dana is being responsible by making clear that nothing is set and nothing has been legally promised (verbal contract) to Cyborg's camp.

Moral of the story? Tito should STFU and NEVER talk about a negotiation that is still ongoing, especially one where he is not an actual involved party. The ONLY people that should be breaking the news are the UFC, and *maybe* Cyborg's camp, and ONLY once they have an agreement in hand with the i's dotted and the t's crossed.
Logic?
On Sherdog?

Say it isn't so...

I guess cyborg should profit for several Invicta fights because she won't get back to 140 with the same strength. She is 170 and is already cutting when she goes 140. she just need to take her take down defence and arm bar defence well. not for lack of partner, at king's with Werdum.

Here is a pic Cyborg shared the morning after her fight with Tweet. I would think she walks around closer to 180 than 170 if she weighs 175 the morning after a fight.

10979574_796807093700026_353361028_n.jpg

Back