Ronda Rousey vs Cris Cyborg December 5?!

Lol at the "at 145 I'd comfortably give the fight to Cyborg"... Because beating Takanashi via decision > finishing Zingano in 14 seconds.. Right TS?

you can keep undermining her abilities based on presenting the quality of some of her "limited" opponents but you and I know well Cyborg is physically the strongest woman currently in MMA, regardless of the division and this is what makes her so dangerous. Play dumb all you like, ur not fooling anyone :)

Here is a pic Cyborg shared the morning after her fight with Tweet. I would think she walks around closer to 180 than 170 if she weighs 175 the morning after a fight.

10979574_796807093700026_353361028_n.jpg

Need the camera to pan out to see the size of the kettlebell she's holding. No way she puts on 30lbs between the weigh in and the morning after the fight.

Need the camera to pan out to see the size of the kettlebell she's holding. No way she puts on 30lbs between the weigh in and the morning after the fight.

Lol bulshit in this forum just gets better and better. Im not gonna try n convince u that this pic was NOT a night b4 fight but months after one and that it is impossible to shed30 pounds overnight. Do u know why? Cause ur also another dumb ass that failed to fool himself

I bet Ronda could bench press, squat and dead lift more than Cyroid.

I'm pretty sure Ronda said she cut out weight training altogether and no longer uses it as prep for her MMA fights. Cyborg on the other hand:

[YT]ExX8zB07d4g[/YT]

Lol at the "at 145 I'd comfortably give the fight to Cyborg"... Because beating Takanashi via decision > finishing Zingano in 14 seconds.. Right TS?

What does a Cyborg in a fight from 2008 have to do with a Ronda fight in 2015?? Oh!!! I get it...you had to scroll down all the way till you actually found a fight that Cyborg went to decision to prove some point.

What does a Cyborg in a fight from 2008 have to do with a Ronda fight in 2015?? Oh!!! I get it...you had to scroll down all the way till you actually found a fight that Cyborg went to decision to prove some point.

Fine , Cyborg went to round 4.. nearly round 5 with Coenen . I could guarantee that Coenen would not get out of the first round with Ronda. Happy?

I know you have a big hard on for all things Brazil, even when they are cheaters

Cyborg and Tito are just doing whatever they can to try to make the UFC make that fight. She still has never fought at 135 pounds, and has not even proved she can do so in a test cut. There is no chance the UFC makes this fight without her proving this. To me, this seems like they are saying they can make 135, will show up to the weigh ins at 140 and agree to give up the 20%, just to try to get Rousey at the weight they want. Until she makes 135 and also beats someone at that weight (she will be diminished at that weight), she doesn't DESERVE a shot at Rousey.

Okay, how about this:

It could easily be argued that Zingano is a better win for Rousey than anyone Cyborg has fought in her entire career. And Rousey finished her in 14 seconds. Cyborg's best 3 wins in her career are Gina and Coenen x 2. Gina (much as she's a pioneer) beat nobody anyone has ever heard of in her 7 wins before losing and then retiring. Coenen is legit but is known for her ground game and was subbed by Meisha, who's been handled by Ronda twice now.

In summary, Ronda is now more established against better competition than Cyborg, and it's actually not all that close.

And no LOL I have no idea what point that guy was trying to make or even what point I'm trying to make other than I'm super happy I got my bet in on Ronda vs Cyborg when Ronda opened at -245 now that she's predictably ballooned up to -330 and will probably keep rising. Cyborg will have no answer for Ronda's grappling.

Can't wait for the zillion "Cyborg was so drained..." threads that will happen too. Best part is if Ronda tosses her and subs her inside a minute we'll still be reading how totally weakened Cyborg was. Which will be fine, as my bet still cashes regardless of what a bunch of turds on an internet forum want to whine about.:D

Fine , Cyborg went to round 4.. nearly round 5 with Coenen . I could guarantee that Coenen would not get out of the first round with Ronda. Happy?

I know you have a big hard on for all things Brazil, even when they are cheaters

Coenen didn't get out of round 3 with Meisha despite a size advantage.

I absolutely love that people think Cyborg is going to win this fight if it happens.

Lol bulshit in this forum just gets better and better. Im not gonna try n convince u that this pic was NOT a night b4 fight but months after one and that it is impossible to shed30 pounds overnight. Do u know why? Cause ur also another dumb ass that failed to fool himself

Coenen didn't get out of round 3 with Meisha despite a size advantage.

I absolutely love that people think Cyborg is going to win this fight if it happens.

Ah ok so Miesha must be stronger than Cyborg, is that ur argument? Cyborg is feared by all and apart from Ronda, no one has much of a chance, the more sheedogger idiots like you make stupid comments like that the less I take any of you serious. I am not too massive on Cyborg and I also think her strength is due to cheating but to deny her abilities you guys are so fucking lame. Especially the fact that none of u believe ur own bullshit

Ah ok so Miesha must be stronger than Cyborg, is that ur argument? Cyborg is feared by all and apart from Ronda, no one has much of a chance, the more sheedogger idiots like you make stupid comments like that the less I take any of you serious. I am not too massive on Cyborg and I also think her strength is due to cheating but to deny her abilities you guys are so fucking lame. Especially the fact that none of u believe ur own bullshit

Shit I chimed in about fighting ability boy, I don't know or care anything about "strength" when it comes to these women. Gabby Garcia could throw Cyborg over a building, who the fuck cares?

And how the fuck do you know who does and doesn't "fear" Cyborg you little moronic twat? Shit, Cat Zingano might have better wins than Cris does.

Any other shit you need me to sort out for you sport? Let me know.

Back