Rumored Ronda Rousey offered 15 million dollars to fight Miesha Tate at UFC 300

Who wins?

• Rousey

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Tate

Votes: 146 62.7%

• Total voters
I prefer to see Leon vs Belal headline ufc300 than anything where Ronda Rousey is involved. She’s been sent to retirement for years. I don’t want to see two washed up fighters

At least with Rousey/Tate, there is more likely to be a finish. Leon vs. Belal would be a horrible UFC 300 main event because theres a really high chance it goes to a boring decision.

There are fighters struggling to make ends meat, and a washed Rhonda gets offered 15 million? Fucking disgusting.

There are fighters struggling to make ends meat, and a washed Rhonda gets offered 15 million? Fucking disgusting.

Unless Ronda needed the money badly, she does have money and may not even need that $15M as she does have millions as well.

She does hate UFC after her loss.

Even with Rousey not training and Tate active, Tate would still lose because she hasn't changed her overall habits. Still takes down from miles away and both have horrible striking. Rousey's submission game has always been miles ahead of Tate's.

They could also do Arlovski vs Sylvia.
Arlovski vs. Sylvia #5
Rampage vs. Wand #5

Two rubber match series (both currently 2-2) that the world can't live without. Maybe it could be a tag team match. Rampage and Sylvia could be the Buffet Brothers or something, with a combined weight of nearly 700 pounds.

1705265226405.png

Unless Ronda needed the money badly, she does have money and may not even need that $15M as she does have millions as well.

She does hate UFC after her loss.
I dont think she hates the UFC at all. She probably just didnt like being in MMA in general anymore.

Even with Rousey not training and Tate active, Tate would still lose because she hasn't changed her overall habits. Still takes down from miles away and both have horrible striking. Rousey's submission game has always been miles ahead of Tate's.
I don't know. Meisha had a 5-year layoff, but she's at least fought a few times in the last few years, meaning she's also been actively training. Can Ronda still do her one-trick pony act (judo TD and arm bar) like she could when she was 25? Can Meisha at least be better prepared now? Who knows. And who cares. The bottom line is it would be a couple of 37-year old women who have fought a total of 4 times since 2016. Those kind of fights are very hard to predict.

I hate that I actually want to see this. I mean it has zero relevance to anything in the division other than being a curiosity and probably being a good scrap, much like Chandler vs. McNuggets which I also kind of want to see.

But Meisha deserves to go out with a win or at least a hug or something in defeat after Rousey left her hanging for that handshake.

I seriously doubt Ronda would ever fight again, and this would be incredibly sucky (desperation by the UFC). The only reason there is any chance it could happen is that Ronda would think she could easily beat Tate. I seriously doubt it though. She doesn't do WWE for free.
The $15million offer looks real. The UFC offered Teddy Riner roughly the same amount in Nov '22 and he refused. Ronda is still wrestling in a small promotion so it looks like she still wants to be active. Its alot of money to pass up.

Wand vs Rampage 5? Or 6?

Also, bring back BJ Penn
Him vs Tony

Are the Shamrock brothers still alive?

Ronnie Coleman should also go for Mr Olympia in 2024.

Also, Machida era 4
Him vs Ian Garry

That was the best picture of Tate they could muster up...

Also would be stupid not to take it.

PS: I only skimmed the first page.

lol. I lost it...

But seriously, i would like to see Ronda as main event only if coach Edmund is coming back.

She drops 20-30 people in training camp? What a load of shit, pro boxers aren't even dropping that many people in a training camp. There aren't even rotating that many people through sparring in a training camp.

Back