Rumored Ronda Rousey offered 15 million dollars to fight Miesha Tate at UFC 300

Who wins?

• Rousey

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Tate

Votes: 146 62.7%

• Total voters
Did not read thread. That is fucking ignorance, both of them suck. No one misses either.

Yeah, Dana knows Ronda is borderline retarded after she cried in his arms for a ridiculously long period of time. He even said she was done. As cruel as he is, even he can't see exploiting her anymore.

Ronda would only take a fight if she was broke and in debt. She'll squeak by as upper middle class on pro wrestling and minor acting roles. She knows she stinks now at least against competent strikers with working grappling.

We know she isn't the savant Dana claimed she was. A year off to train with few distractions and she displayed the boxing of a quadriplegic with a head injury? She was so bad in training for the Nunes fight that she made her partners sign NDA's so they couldn't tell everyone how special needs she was.

Yeah, Dana knows Ronda is borderline retarded after she cried in his arms for a ridiculously long period of time. He even said she was done. As cruel as he is, even he can't see exploiting her anymore.

Ronda would only take a fight if she was broke and in debt. She'll squeak by as upper middle class on pro wrestling and minor acting roles. She knows she stinks now at least against competent strikers with working grappling.

We know she isn't the savant Dana claimed she was. A year off to train with few distractions and she displayed the boxing of a quadriplegic with a head injury? She was so bad in training for the Nunes fight that she made her partners sign NDA's so they couldn't tell everyone how special needs she was.

That's a lot of hatred.

Do you not get that it sounds pathetic?

I hope Nunez jumps the rail knocks them both out then continues enjoying her retirement.

My sources are saying that Dana is eying Ronda Rousey vs Edmond Tarverdyan as a Superfight for the 'UFC 301: Head Movement' card and not UFC 300.

Tate probably fuck her up at this point

Does this mean we're not going to get Honda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather at UFC 300?!?

can not believe that. i mean who the hell wants to see that fight, anywhere, much less at 300.

The moment Dana said she wasn't fighting, I knew she was fighting :rolleyes:

Back