Rumored Ronda Rousey offered 15 million dollars to fight Miesha Tate at UFC 300

Who wins?

• Rousey

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Tate

Votes: 146 62.7%

• Total voters
I'm not interested in watching past their prime fighters go at it, no matter how famous they were back in teh day.

That sounds like more than any fighter has ever been paid for one fight in the UFC. It's a bit hard to believe.

Who started the rumour? Travis Browne?

Money must be getting low.

I'd love to see Tate beat the fuck out of Rousey like she did to Avila.

Ronda might come back with some head mooovement

Would be hilarious to watch Honda just mentally break down if Miesha brought a purple pillow to the face off.

Stupid, but whatever it’s not like I ever pay to watch their events, UFC 300 needs a smoke break fight anyway, zero interest from me, would rather watch Esparza rematch Namajunas.

<Fedor23>

Please no....I hope these stupid fights are just rumors.

A ronda return would do huge numbers.. they don’t have any stars anymore they need ronda , Brock, GSP or Conor on the card to do decent . The fights announced already won’t move the needle , not even a little bit

Jones would be cool but you never know if he’s gonna be in jail or not

That's alot of money but I don't think Ronda would take the fight if offered. She has been away from the fight game too long.

I seriously doubt Ronda would ever fight again, and this would be incredibly sucky (desperation by the UFC). The only reason there is any chance it could happen is that Ronda would think she could easily beat Tate. I seriously doubt it though. She doesn't do WWE for free.

I seriously doubt Ronda would ever fight again, and this would be incredibly sucky (desperation by the UFC). The only reason there is any chance it could happen is that Ronda would think she could easily beat Tate. I seriously doubt it though. She doesn't do WWE for free.
There alot of "what-ifs" about this fight in 2024,which is part of why its interesting. I dont think its desperation. Ronda is going to make millions for them just showing up. People are gonna wanna see if she can get her fighting spirit back,and those who hate her,will root for Tate.

There alot of "what-ifs" about this fight in 2024,which is part of why its interesting. I dont think its desperation. Ronda is going to make millions for them just showing up. People are gonna wanna see if she can get her fighting spirit back,and those who hate her,will root for Tate.
No doubt it would make money, she's second only to Conor as a PPV draw, and Tate has a lot of fans. I don't think it is a choice fight given it is a one-off from fighter who will never be relevant again, but you are right about it being advantageous for the UFC if they can actually get Ronda to do it. Ronda is the second highest paid female for WWE last I heard, so she doesn't need the money per se. The UFC would have a field day because the trash talk would start up again and self-promote the event; Sherdog will be obsessed with Ronda for a long time if this is true.

No doubt it would make money, she's second only to Conor as a PPV draw, and Tate has a lot of fans. I don't think it is a choice fight given it is a one-off from fighter who will never be relevant again, but you are right about it being advantageous for the UFC if they can actually get Ronda to do it. Ronda is the second highest paid female for WWE last I heard, so she doesn't need the money per se. The UFC would have a field day because the trash talk would start up again and self-promote the event; Sherdog will be obsessed with Ronda for a long time if this is true.
Yeah she doesnt do the WWE stuff anymore,but she probably made enough money from that and MMA to live for the rest of her life on it. So she doesnt NEED it,but it is now or never if she does want to fight again. She's 36,and if she can still do her judo,thats a hell of a way to get ridiculous cash for a nights work.

It would also be somewhat of a redemption,for her to get back in there and give it a go.

I prefer to see Leon vs Belal headline ufc300 than anything where Ronda Rousey is involved. She’s been sent to retirement for years. I don’t want to see two washed up fighters

Back