Who wins?

• Rousey

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Tate

Votes: 146 62.7%

• Total voters
As long as Ken Royce is main event I'm in

This is whats going on in the streets right now,only they are chanting Ronda

Ken only fought Saggs. Knobs was in a drunken coma.
I couldn‘t remember all the details, I heard they went to Kens rooms and gave him a bashing that put him out bad. Maybe a phone to the head, the heavy old school phones. ☎️

I couldn‘t remember all the details, I heard they went to Kens rooms and gave him a bashing that put him out bad. Maybe a phone to the head, the heavy old school phones. ☎️
So theres a bunch of people who told their side of the story. Most of them match up,but Sags version is more believable.

For people who dont know:

This was back when they were all pro wrestlers,but before WWE. Before UFC.

They were at a bar and Brian Knobs of the nasty boys (the blonde one) apparently was touchin this chicks tits,and Ken didnt like it. Ken confronted them and Brian pie faced him,and a fight almost broke out. The bouncers threw the Nasties out,and they went back to their hotel where Knobs was completley shitfaced and on some medication where he was totally out of it so he had to be carried up the steps into the hotel and went to sleep on the couch.

Ken Shamrock was still in a fucking rage and knew where they were staying and kicked their door down.

Ken's version is that that when he kicked the door down he saw Brian on the couch and started hitting him,and Jerry Sags (the one w black hair) was to the side of him on the phone and hit him with it,and that knocked him out cold. Ken says that both of them kicked the shit out of him while he was unconcious.

Sags version is that Ken kicked the door in started hitting Knobs on the couch but Knobs was still out and didnt react to those hits. Then Sags hits Ken with the phone,but he says that Ken fought him back,and it was a struggle. He says he knocked ken to the floor and then Ken kicked him in the eye which caused Sags to fly into a rage and he beat Ken unconcious and then took him outside and was going to throw him off the Balcony. He was going to kill him. This wrestling manager guy saw it and talked him out of it. That guy also gave an interview backing this part of the story up.

Sags said he came to and and realize that he fucked up bad. Ken's face was mashed and he almost died from the beating. Somehow no charges were filed,and Sags said at some point Knobs woke up with two black eyes like "hey wtf happened/??"

So theres a bunch of people who told their side of the story. Most of them match up,but Sags version is more believable.

For people who dont know:

This was back when they were all pro wrestlers,but before WWE. Before UFC.

They were at a bar and Brian Knobs of the nasty boys (the blonde one) apparently was touchin this chicks tits,and Ken didnt like it. Ken confronted them and Brian pie faced him,and a fight almost broke out. The bouncers threw the Nasties out,and they went back to their hotel where Knobs was completley shitfaced and on some medication where he was totally out of it so he had to be carried up the steps into the hotel and went to sleep on the couch.

Ken Shamrock was still in a fucking rage and knew where they were staying and kicked their door down.

Ken's version is that that when he kicked the door down he saw Brian on the couch and started hitting him,and Jerry Sags (the one w black hair) was to the side of him on the phone and hit him with it,and that knocked him out cold. Ken says that both of them kicked the shit out of him while he was unconcious.

Sags version is that Ken kicked the door in started hitting Knobs on the couch but Knobs was still out and didnt react to those hits. Then Sags hits Ken with the phone,but he says that Ken fought him back,and it was a struggle. He says he knocked ken to the floor and then Ken kicked him in the eye which caused Sags to fly into a rage and he beat Ken unconcious and then took him outside and was going to throw him off the Balcony. He was going to kill him. This wrestling manager guy saw it and talked him out of it. That guy also gave an interview backing this part of the story up.

Sags said he came to and and realize that he fucked up bad. Ken's face was mashed and he almost died from the beating. Somehow no charges were filed,and Sags said at some point Knobs woke up with two black eyes like "hey wtf happened/??"
I think I heard Kens version, thanks for posting Sags version of the story. The Nasties weren’t body guys like beauty physiques, but they were some of the last guys on earth I’d mess with. Big, powerful and actually looked mean af.

Reactions: HHJ
Connor has not even made 15 million in one fight lol

The paid out amounts was released in fucking court and people still believe these stupid numbers.

I think I heard Kens version, thanks for posting Sags version of the story. The Nasties weren’t body guys like a beauty physiques, but they were some of the last guys on earth I’d mess with. Big, powerful and actually looked mean af.
Jerry Sags has a reputation for someone you absolutley do not want to fuck with. He got fired from WCW for bashin up Scott Hall.

Jerry Sags has a reputation for someone you absolutley do not want to fuck with. He got fired from WCW for bashin up Scott Hall.
Damn, I hadn’t heard that one. Most of the stories I hear about are how nobody in the locker room would dare mess with Haku.

Reactions: HHJ
Damn, I hadn’t heard that one. Most of the stories I hear about are how nobody in the locker room would dare mess with Haku.
He never had to fight other wrestlers tho. They knew better lol

He never had to fight other wrestlers tho. They knew better lol
Yep. I heard he beat up Brutus beefcake, but I haven’t searched the story out for fear of Haku showing up at my door and rag dolling me in front of my wife.

They gonna pay the do nothing bitch 15 mill but they can't even offer Doumbe more than 20k/20k? Dana White privilege ehh?

I'm guessing this is false, but they may be desperate at this point. The card is really not shaping to be anything special with 6-7 fights already announced and not a single what you would consider "star" so far. Not many aces left up the sleeve at this point either.

Back