RONDA ROUSEY is not mentally broken. WME marketing ploy. Rousey 3:1 fav by Friday

Her lack of media is an act, nothing gets media excited more than someone who doesn't want media. WME told her to do it.

I'm not sure why so many lonely beta male sherdawgers hate her. Oh wait, probably because girls beat them up at the junior high they attend and Rondas DGAF attitude brings back the vietnam flashblacks.

1455931144_giphy.gif

YEAH BABY!!!!!!! CONTRARIAN OPINION FROM AN ALPHA MALE WHO CAN HANDLE IT!!

giphy.gif
Whatever you say Rubber Johnny.

All her actions after losing to Holly leading up to the present says otherwise. If this is considered healthy in your book, well, I don't want to imagine what you consider an unstable person in your eyes. Maybe you got a crazy girlfriend/wife and you are used to it.

But I am curious, how do you know WME is telling her to do this and it's being done to hype up the fight?

She had a hard time getting over her KO. No one can deny that. That doesn't mean over a year later she is still not over it.

In regards to the WME stuff my crazy wife has a friend who works for them. They are well aware of all the backstory about Ronda being broken since this has been the commentary since her pillow incident and post fight handling of it. Instead of saying she is over it they thought it would be a more interesting story to go with it, which is why all the staged upset stuff is being passed around and promoted by other WME interests.

If you're an alpha, TS, the betas have all the hope in the world. The bar is set pretty low. Not only do I think Ronda is mentally broken, I think she has a mental illness(es).

I can't wait till that weird lookin Nunes dude wrecks her.

All her actions after losing to Holly leading up to the present says otherwise. If this is considered healthy in your book, well, I don't want to imagine what you consider an unstable person in your eyes. Maybe you got a crazy girlfriend/wife and you are used to it.

But I am curious, how do you know WME is telling her to do this and it's being done to hype up the fight?
I don't think her not showing up to press conferences will help hype the fight... I mean isn't that why they have press conferences. She needs to do something to restore the faith that her legion of crazy fans once had in her, they might not tune in if they think she's going to lose.

I gotta hunch that if she loses, TS will have a new account the next day.

I don't think her not showing up to press conferences will help hype the fight... I mean isn't that why they have press conferences. She needs to do something to restore the faith that her legion of crazy fans once had in her, they might not tune in if they think she's going to lose.

Are you kidding? Look at all the free press she is getting as everyone and their dog comments on "is she broken?"

If she didn't do this some of the media would already be suggesting it but wouldn't have any substance other than their opinion to back up their claim. Now they have this "evidence" to make it so much more spicy.

I want her to be mentally broken so when she beats Amanda all of her haters that expected her to lose will have their hopes and dreams crushed. It will be glorious.

I don't know about WME telling her to do it but I agree Ronda isn't mentally broken. That being said, the OP seemed to go down a weird road.

She had a hard time getting over her KO. No one can deny that. That doesn't mean over a year later she is still not over it.

In regards to the WME stuff my crazy wife has a friend who works for them. They are well aware of all the backstory about Ronda being broken since this has been the commentary since her pillow incident and post fight handling of it. Instead of saying she is over it they thought it would be a more interesting story to go with it, which is why all the staged upset stuff is being passed around and promoted by other WME interests.

I am not calling you a liar here, but how can we validate this claim by your wife's friend? We simply can't. The information is no good. It falls under the gossip/rumor category. I hope you understand.

But you are right, it doesn't mean she's not over it. In your opinion, what actions and events lead you to believe she is better now?

I am not calling you a liar here, but how can we validate this claim by your wife's friend? We simply can't. The information is no good. It falls under the gossip/rumor category. I hope you understand.

But you are right, it doesn't mean she's not over it. In your opinion, what actions and events lead you to believe she is better now?

Bro I'm posting on sherdawg, you don't have to mention the fact I could by lying or that its gossip. It is an internet forum it goes without saying unless you are new to the internet. This isn't CNN where unbiased reporting and evidence is important.

It's hilarious how many suckers have fallen for this marketing ploy... This whole no media for Rousey thing is all just a marketing hype job and it's obviously working.

Back