RONDA ROUSEY is not mentally broken. WME marketing ploy. Rousey 3:1 fav by Friday

Her lack of media is an act, nothing gets media excited more than someone who doesn't want media. WME told her to do it.

I'm not sure why so many lonely beta male sherdawgers hate her. Oh wait, probably because girls beat them up at the junior high they attend and Rondas DGAF attitude brings back the vietnam flashblacks.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!! CONTRARIAN OPINION FROM AN ALPHA MALE WHO CAN HANDLE IT!!
tumblr_nro0wepDDQ1sn30dso1_500.gif

Not mentally broken= I am still mourning the person who could of won it all...

At 48 seconds:

You are prime candidate for the beta males I was mentioning.

Could you project any harder even if you tried? "DUDE GIRLS CAN TOTALLY KICK MALE ASS, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS BETA"

<36><36><36><36><36>

Whenever I see this video i'm forced to point out how easily people will lie to sell a story. When it was first reported people were acting like she KO'd her, then stared down at her limp body when saying it....

She's dating Travis for comfort. If that's not mentally broken I don't know what is.

With that being said. Ronda by KO round 1, and new.

It doesn't matter because she is at the same camp being told everything is fine, keep doing the same crap over and over again. She gets KO'ed within 2 rounds and retires.

Could you project any harder even if you tried? "DUDE GIRLS CAN TOTALLY KICK MALE ASS, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS BETA"

<36><36><36><36><36>

One can count the number of gif repeats you add to a post to show your level of insecurity. Insecurity factor 5 here, pretty high.

bull·shit
ˈbo͝olˌSHit/
vulgar slang
noun
noun: bullshit
  1. 1.
    stupid or untrue talk or writing; nonsense.
verb
verb: bullshit; 3rd person present: bullshits; past tense: bullshitted; past participle: bullshitted; gerund or present participle: bullshitting
  1. 1.talk nonsense to (someone), typically to be misleading or deceptive.
  2. Example " Ronda Rousey is the strongest fighter mentally."

Best post, best name and best av of this thread so far

Her lack of media is an act, nothing gets media excited more than someone who doesn't want media. WME told her to do it.

I'm not sure why so many lonely beta male sherdawgers hate her. Oh wait, probably because girls beat them up at the junior high they attend and Rondas DGAF attitude brings back the vietnam flashblacks.

1455931144_giphy.gif

YEAH BABY!!!!!!! CONTRARIAN OPINION FROM AN ALPHA MALE WHO CAN HANDLE IT!!

giphy.gif

Be interested to hear how you know all this?

I sincerely hope that she loses in the first round and retires.

She's dating Travis for comfort. If that's not mentally broken I don't know what is.

With that being said. Ronda by KO round 1, and new.

I'll laugh my ass off at Sherdog is Ronda wins by KO. Sherdog will probably crash though

Sherdog psychologists make me go
147.gif

I dont think she is mentally broken, i think she has mental problem with her dad died killing himself, being raised without a father. But she was able to accomplish a lot with all of these obstacles in her way.

she has the mental fragility of a 5 year old.

If she was on sherdog she'd be weaker than 'JagWar'

All her actions after losing to Holly leading up to the present says otherwise. If this is considered healthy in your book, well, I don't want to imagine what you consider an unstable person in your eyes. Maybe you got a crazy girlfriend/wife and you are used to it.

But I am curious, how do you know WME is telling her to do this and it's being done to hype up the fight?

Back