RONDA ROUSEY is not mentally broken. WME marketing ploy. Rousey 3:1 fav by Friday

Are you kidding? Look at all the free press she is getting as everyone and their dog comments on "is she broken?"

If she didn't do this some of the media would already be suggesting it but wouldn't have any substance other than their opinion to back up their claim. Now they have this "evidence" to make it so much more spicy.
Most of her fanbase are as casual and mainstream as you can possibly get. She should be going on the talk shows that her fans watch and be talking about her upcoming fight. Rousey already hated getting hit before she fought holly and now she's suffering from ptsd.

Why are alpha males defending her? If she's not mentally broken, she doesn't need defending. Defending people who don't need defending isn't very alpha.

Why are alpha males defending her? If she's not mentally broken, she doesn't need defending. Defending people who don't need defending isn't very alpha.

Defending women is very alpha male. GTFO

440988e87f89665a3c1d590becd5434b.jpg

Her lack of media is an act, nothing gets media excited more than someone who doesn't want media. WME told her to do it.

I'm not sure why so many lonely beta male sherdawgers hate her. Oh wait, probably because girls beat them up at the junior high they attend and Rondas DGAF attitude brings back the vietnam flashblacks.

1455931144_giphy.gif

YEAH BABY!!!!!!! CONTRARIAN OPINION FROM AN ALPHA MALE WHO CAN HANDLE IT!!

giphy.gif
no, rousey will lose. see you after the fight.

Most of her fanbase are as casual and mainstream as you can possibly get. She should be going on the talk shows that her fans watch and be talking about her upcoming fight. Rousey already hated getting hit before she fought holly and now she's suffering from ptsd.

She has already gone on TWO talkshows recently. So have no idea what you are talking about. That is the casuals sewn up, combined with this spicy story about her refusing media. If she just did the regular thing there is no spice ,no story to sell. The fact "she is" doing this adds spice to the story which sells fights.

Can't believe the idiots that have no idea about marketing and story telling.

I don't think her not showing up to press conferences will help hype the fight... I mean isn't that why they have press conferences. She needs to do something to restore the faith that her legion of crazy fans once had in her, they might not tune in if they think she's going to lose.

Do you mean in her current state if she showed up to the press conference and stayed quiet and reserved it wouldn't help hype the fight up? I would agree. But if you meant press conferences, UFC embedded, etc, aren't meant to hype it up, then I don't agree.

The second half of your paragraph is probably true. If she lacks the confidence and it bleeds through in those media scrums, her fans might lose interest and it could hurt the ppv numbers.

I just think whole situation is hilariously stupid.

It's always funny to see people on the internet make wild speculations about someone's mental state, as if they have the expertise and information to make an informed evaluation in the first place.

At least the broscience people usually lift bro.

Bro I'm posting on sherdawg, you don't have to mention the fact I could by lying or that its gossip. It is an internet forum it goes without saying unless you are new to the internet. This isn't CNN where unbiased reporting and evidence is important.

I am just trying to fair to you, bro. Evidence is important if you are genuinely attempting to make a point here. Is this a serious thread or just good ole trolling? You successfully trolled me if it is.

I am just trying to fair to you, bro. Evidence is important if you are genuinely attempting to make a point here. Is this a serious thread or just good ole trolling?

Let me say if I really knew what I wrote then there must be some way I know this which isn't privy to everybody. Why would I out myself/source just to get a bigger epenee? I don't care if you don't believe me or if you do believe me. Its a message board not a senate hearing. Only after the fight will YOU know.

Let me say if I really knew what I wrote then there must be some way I know this which isn't privy to everybody. Why would I out myself/source just to get a bigger epenee? I don't care if you don't believe me or if you do believe me. Its a message board not a senate hearing. Only after the fight will YOU know.

Oh, hai Dana White.

Do you mean in her current state if she showed up to the press conference and stayed quiet and reserved it wouldn't help hype the fight up? I would agree. But if you meant press conferences, UFC embedded, etc, aren't meant to hype it up, then I don't agree.

The second half of your paragraph is probably true. If she lacks the confidence and it bleeds through in those media scrums, her fans might lose interest and it could hurt the ppv numbers.

I just think whole situation is hilariously stupid.
I think you misread what I said about the press conferences. I said that press conferences are meant to hype a fight, trying to hype a fight by not showing up probably isn't the best idea...

There was a good thread on here recently detailing why Ronda isn't going the traditional mma media route for this fight. Even Conor has had a problem with the endless promotion the UFC expects from its stars. Ronda decided for this fight she wouldn't spread herself too thin giving interviews and use the time to devote to her preparation for the fight. People like Conor and Ronda can send out a tweet to 8 million people and it reach more people than spending a day traveling to a studio and answering questions from some knitwit that really doesn't give a shit about mma.

I don't understand the need for people to have Ronda be less than 100% for this fight. I would think they would like to see both fighters at their absolute best. Amanda is going to get the best version of Ronda yet. That's what real fight fans should want.

I think you misread what I said about the press conferences. I said that press conferences are meant to hype a fight, trying to hype a fight by not showing up probably isn't the best idea...

Truthfully, I did not understand what you said. Thank's for the clarification. I agree with you, bro.

Amanda Nunes beat a mentally retired Miesha Tate and she's about to fight a pissed off and motivated Ronda Rousey.

Other than the fight, I'm most excited to put an end to this mentally broken conversation. How she fights will say if she is broken or not. Not what sherdoggers say

Yup, cause alphas have to tell others they're alpha...

Back