RONDA ROUSEY is not mentally broken. WME marketing ploy. Rousey 3:1 fav by Friday

Rubberman1

John Rambo Life Lessons
@purple
Reaction score
Her lack of media is an act, nothing gets media excited more than someone who doesn't want media. WME told her to do it. As of this post her odds are -140 .

I'm not sure why so many lonely beta male sherdawgers hate her. Oh wait, probably because girls beat them up at the junior high they attend and Rondas DGAF attitude brings back the vietnam flashblacks.

1455931144_giphy.gif

YEAH BABY!!!!!!! CONTRARIAN OPINION FROM AN ALPHA MALE WHO CAN HANDLE IT!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
''Not mentally broken''

Alpha males never have so many !!!!!!!! in a post.

bull·shit
ˈbo͝olˌSHit/
vulgar slang
noun
noun: bullshit
  1. 1.
    stupid or untrue talk or writing; nonsense.
verb
verb: bullshit; 3rd person present: bullshits; past tense: bullshitted; past participle: bullshitted; gerund or present participle: bullshitting
  1. 1.talk nonsense to (someone), typically to be misleading or deceptive.
  2. Example " Ronda Rousey is the strongest fighter mentally."

great thread everyone thanks for comin out

also fuck you TS you un-masculine little bitch boy, talking about girls kicking guys asses in school lmao

You are prime candidate for the beta males I was mentioning.

great thread everyone thanks for comin out

also fuck you TS you un-masculine little bitch boy, talking about girls kicking guys asses in school lmao

You're av is what I am doing right now watching this thread.

So funny...easiest money she's ever made. No media...just train and chill. She's probably laughing her ass off at those fuckin dorks on the MMA Beat or whatever, going on and on like old italian women gossiping about the neighborhood.

Back