Ronda Rousey Inverted Triangle On Manny Gamburyan (gifs)

MolesyMMA

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It seems the majority believe Ronda only has an armbar despite her being an Elite Judo blackbelt thats trained under Gokor Chivichyan since a kid (he's a Judo, JJ, Sambo BB). In her own words "Its trying to be maximally efficient with minimal effort". Her armbar is whats shes best at - no one shits on JDS for only trying to win with his boxing do they?

ipO1WambvvdBk.gif

Reverse triangle on Spencer Lazara, an MMA reporter who trains. You guys that dont train still think you have a chance?

iDQoueOqGCmD9.gif

Spencer Lazara next to WW Tyrone Woodley.

0.jpg

I cant ever recall seeing this in MMA.

ibiCd62qjKCd3n.gif

In the 2008 Olympic quater final.

iHoxohLTuxdxx.gif

Baits Tate into one direction to get her to give up mount
iuB7tsadpGhCe.gif

Last ammy fight against Taylor Stratford (her only loss, she's 9-1)
iEn0OCVgRlVr5.gif
Within a 2-3 seconds of getting mount she has the armbar.
iwVN2ZtgzZf8N.gif
I've watched this over and over and still dont know how Ronda does what she did after the trip.
ivm4wio06OzT4.gif
Her pro debut where she submits BJJ blackbelt Ediane Gomes in 25 seconds. Gomes is 10-2 and arguably the best fighter at 145.
ib0S4xOJaufDUA.gif
Flying armbar against Sarah D'Alielo
iqgF8WnhZCKIX.gif
Takedown to half guard, to mount with an arm trapped to an armbar, all within a few seconds.
iceqIERKMxdAy.gif

I would post more but sherdog has limits per post.

Awwwwwwwww, you've got quite a crush.

Funny how immature you guys are. I could have done 10x the amount on Fedor or any other male mma fighter and you wouldnt have said SHIT. I appreciate talent.

[QUOTE="Rush";78387363]Funny how immature you guys are. I could have done 10x the amount on Fedor or any other male mma fighter and you would have said SHIT. I appreciate talent.[/QUOTE]

Its cool dude, watching those videos and being a true MMA fan, its hard not to have a crush. LOL

Thats pretty sick i think she beats Cyborg easily.

[QUOTE="Rush";78387363]Funny how immature you guys are. I could have done 10x the amount on Fedor or any other male mma fighter and you wouldnt have said SHIT. I appreciate talent.[/QUOTE]

I agree. She is incredibly talented and I enjoy watching these gifs because her skills are fucking amazing to watch. I just wish that the talent pool was better in WMMA, then I might actually care about it. With how good Ronda is, it's something like Fedor in KOTC or something lol.

Ronda is to grappling what Silva is to striking, she is that good. She's by far my favorite 135 lbs fighter. If she was a man, people would say he's the most exciting bantamweight.

Thanks for posting, her technique is incredible. I loved that gaurd pass to north/south she did on tate.

[QUOTE="Rush";78387363]Funny how immature you guys are. I could have done 10x the amount on Fedor or any other male mma fighter and you wouldnt have said SHIT. I appreciate talent.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty apparent you just have a hard on for RR. That's cool

I don't think anyone's ever suggested that she's not a skilled grappler.

Great gifs breakdown. She's pulling off some great stuff.

maybe its because the competition is weak?

Nice gifs. She's a fucking beast. Her stand up (it's not bad already) will only improve.

She will probably never lose, how would she? There's no woman in the world that has the talent or the power to one punch her on the way into the clinch. Ronda will get the clinch every single time and she will get the takedown every single time, then she'll get the submission 99% of the time.

Its cool dude, watching those videos and being a true MMA fan, its hard not to have a crush. LOL

I agree, Ronda is a truly incredible grappling talent who's standup is coming along nicely...excited to see her fight in the UFC.

Back