Ronda Rousey: "If GSP Wasn't Good-Looking & Canadian He Would Be Unknown"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If GSP was ugly and not from Canada, then he'd still be the WW Champ. However if Ronda was ugly, there would not even be a division for the women in the UFC.

"I'm going to try to do something crazy, and if I end up in a bad position, I know I can handle it. That confidence gets me excited."

says the girl that has finished EVERY fight the same way.

Cringing watching her mutilate arms in different ways every fight is a lot different from takedowns and meh GnP.

What's that mean, is that a reference to ARM fat?

Yeah, in the UK old ladies tend to play a lot of bingo. Old ladies also have saggy arm fat, hence bingo wings.

Meh, makes a change from pointy elbows I guess.

Maybe if GSP wasn't so good lucking, the other fighters wouldn't let him lay in their guard like they do now.

I think she wakes up every morning and asks herself: "ok, what opinion can I formulate today so that they can talk about me on the internet?"

If GSP wasn't ridiculously hard working and athletic and hadn't faced all the top competition in the worlds #1 promotion he wouldn't be well known

He would just be known for being the long reigning WW champion with no charisma or nothing that really stands out about him aside from his dominance in the cage.

I can't stand her. If she wasn't semi attractive nobody would give a shit about her. Ironic.

Gsp being one of the goats has nothing to do with his success.

I like Ronda but her habit of always having something to say when nothing needs to be said means she's going to talk nonsense more often than the average person. GSP dominates opponents and they look like car crash victims after he's done with them. He's the most dominant WW of all time and it's not even a debate. He would be popular regardless of looks or country of origin.

Which brings the natural question, where would she be without her good looks? I suppose all her skill could be irrelevant also since she's where she's at due to her nice plump ass. I mean, pretty female fighters have a huge advantage over ugly ducklings when it comes to selling fights. More so than the men actually. And you can see that just in how they promote the fights.

LOL I laugh at the butt hurt chicks on here all mad at Ronda for speaking the truth.

Sherdog which is a forum for the sport of fighting has more members with more estrogen flowing than teen age girls lining up to see Justin Beiber.

Powerful Ronda! GSP is a point fighter can't deny it when theres video proof. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back