Ronda Rousey: "If GSP Wasn't Good-Looking & Canadian He Would Be Unknown"

Status
Not open for further replies.
dam

ronda went off on GSP in that article

Agree with Rousey somewhat. He's the biggest draw but his fights aren't that great. Canadians are ridiculously nationalistic.

Hahaahahahaa and americans aren't? Canadians is one of the least nationalist country. Spoken like a true idiot. Congrats.

You've got to love what the term "point fighting" does to this forum.

This is lame,why does she even open mouth ? Better keep it shut Ronda because u just came in UFC and want people to pay attention on u. Im not personaly GSP fan but she really should not speak anything about UFC fighters.

love this chick

I once made a thread on Sherdog about how if GSP was bald, flabby and spoke with a lisp he would have no fans

I wonder if Rousey read it and took it to heart

ronda isnt even attractive

id rather look at pics of gsp tbh, and im a guy

ronda is gross

If GSP wasn't the best WW fighter of all time then he would be unknown, I doubt his looks or being Canadian is the reason he's the best.

I was kinda thinking that his dominance in the cage helped a little too.

Why does GSP average twice as many ppv buys as Anderson Silva when Anderson is more exciting and has had a more dominant run?

Maybe because peoples don't want to pay 60 bucks to see Silva destroy unranked fighter like Bonnar in 2 minutes?

thiago-alve-gsp-ufc-100.jpg

Closest thing to GSP facepalming I could find. I think it illustrates the point pretty well, though...

Ronda has been upset since GSP said he doesn't like woman's fighting.

Honda Housey said:
I lost a lot of judo matches because of points fighters. It was extremely frustrating for me.

Welcome to martial arts.

Ronda is jealous because she's not as popular as GSP despite the fact she owns an UFC "belt".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back