Ronda Rousey: "I make more per second than Floyd Mayweather"

If he stays unbeaten he will unfortunately, but you are 100% right, anyone who follows boxing knows he's ducked many fighters in their prime years.

yet he has less of a chance then winning as does Holm of beating Ronda.

Floyd isn't even in the top10 of Boxing if were talking Goats

Career of ducking and stalling fights till he had every advantage in the book.

Like when Arum had Floyd's name on a contract with favorable terms but Manny didn't want to take a drug test so he fought Clottey? Giving Floyd all the blame for that fight taking so long while ignoring that and the fact that Arum is a snake just shows a bias.

I'd love to hear these other fighters Floyd "ducked".

I'm not enough of a boxing historian to have a strong opinion but i've seen very solid arguments for him being a top ten ATG.

How many times has she done this lame ass fake beef no one cares about?

I bet no one gives it a second thought, they just walk by like:

E8WgYcc.gif

I hope Floyd gets KO by the no name he is fighting next - would be a great way to end his career of exclusively hand picked fighters. The guy is a joke

Of course he hand picks his opponents. He's the promoter.

Also....who are these fighters that he hasnt fought?

How many times has she done this lame ass fake beef no one cares about?

I bet no one gives it a second thought, they just walk by like:

E8WgYcc.gif
We are already 100 comments in

Although I suspect it being pointed out a few times now this is the same trick, the posting should slow. What would be amazing would be if people actually remember for next time.

I don't think she understands how aggregates and averages work. There are technically more seconds where Ronda is making money because she's more active, but those sparse seconds where Floyd is active add up to more than all of hers combined.

Still, this is all in hopes that she'll get Floyd talking about her. If he fires back at all Ronda wins.

Ronda Rousey is the greatest athlete of any generation ever. She's the #1 P4P fighter in the world male or female and she's also a flawless person and a role model to everyone.

Or maybe she's an over hyped, hypocritical, former druggy, broken home, head case that's totally fucking Travis Browne...

Nah... she's probably perfect...

Reporters ask her questions.

She didn't bring him up, he did.

She might not give the best answers but she is not bringing these things up. She is getting asked.

Ronda Rousey: reach reach reach floyd reach reach reach mayweather reach reach reach

Reporters ask her questions.

She didn't bring him up, he did.

She might not give the best answers but she is not bringing these things up. She is getting asked.

Why is she being asked?

oh yeah cause SHE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT

so yes she did bring it up

Of course he hand picks his opponents. He's the promoter.

Also....who are these fighters that he hasnt fought?

Floyd and Mosely shared some things like a style that didn't engage much and were not exactly chasing down guys in their prime. Maybe not flat out ducking but a different style of boxer. The businessman boxer if you will. Both also cite health as reasons for their style and it is hard to fault them there. But there were some prime fights left on the table. Sucks for fans but I'd probably do the same thing in their shoes at the time. Particularly as we see more and more what the cumulative effects of a lifetime of boxing can be.

We are already 100 comments in

Although I suspect it being pointed out a few times now this is the same trick, the posting should slow. What would be amazing would be if people actually remember for next time.

Nobody is taking it seriously except you, genius. We're just laughing at her like when she said she would beat Cain.

Ronda's troll game is on point, look how lathered up she gets all of you.

Floyd's opponents get paid more than Rousey. Losing to Floyd will get you 3 mill minimum.

Back