Ronda Rousey: "I make more per second than Floyd Mayweather"

The difference is that Floyd is constantly fighting the best, he's fighting really dangerous guys and makes them look average. Ronda is fighting bums, no way around it.

And that's what matters to Floyd.

Is this chick on her period or something? WTF!
Is she really comparing her income to the highest paid athlete of all time??
Ronda is not even the highest paid female in sports!!

Yes. There is definitely a lockdown on that topic on one particular forum that i know of.

Other MMA outlets can post articles and talk about it, but here on Sherdog it's not allowed?

This is the stupidest thing she ever said and she said she would beat Cain....

Someone please calculate what Ronda would have made if the fight ended up being 25 mins and what Floyd would have made if his fight ended in 30 secs.

GJ comparing your fights when you fought Bethe and Floyd fought Manny.

It is almost like there is some kind of connection between the reaction that got and the reasons comments have been coming even since. But I am a conspiracy theory guy at heart. It may just be a huge coincidence. To be sure, you should make sure to get mad about every time.

Wish she would leave Floyd alone. He's always getting picked on. Won't anyone come to his defense?

He can pay a good one.

Ronda can pay the same defense but would only be able to afford in seconds :D

The difference is that Floyd is constantly fighting the best, he's fighting really dangerous guys and makes them look average. Ronda is fighting bums, no way around it.

He's ducked a lot of dudes in their prime.

It is almost like there is some kind of connection between the reaction that got and the reasons comments have been coming even since. But I am a conspiracy theory guy at heart. It may just be a huge coincidence. To be sure, you should make sure to get mad about every time.

Yeah, I'm so mad right now I just smashed my tv and broke everything in my room!

its the mods

they are ronda nuthuggers

It is weird though that so many threads were deleted in the last day or two about her, especially the ones with Brownes wife accusing Ronda of being with him

That is as big of a story as we get to discuss around here lol

It is weird though that so many threads were deleted in the last day or two about her, especially the ones with Brownes wife accusing Ronda of being with him

That is as big of a story as we get to discuss around here lol

May I direct you to the 15 page thread about GSP being a steroid cheater( it hasnt been deleted DUH!)

I hope this makes up for it

She also beats up women more per second than Travis Browne. This woman is impressive.

Ronda had to be drunk when she said that

Making 2-3 times as much per second sounds nice, but mayweather's fights are 50 times as long.

I thought Floyd put an end to all of this a couple weeks ago. I think Rousey wants Floyd, like WANTS Floyd.

Back