Ronda Rousey: "I make more per second than Floyd Mayweather"

Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+91_wDYx_2FDl.jpg

lmao this should go well.

Floyd also takes less headkicks to the face then Ronda per second

It's funny how a DNB like her is comparing herself with Floyd Mayweather.
When she begins fighting legit competition, when she goes undefeated for 19 years, when she becomes famous worldwide, then maybe she can talk.

Oh Ronda...

Floyd actually competes against real fighters. Not some chicks who started training a few years ago to stay in shape.

Is she trying to get Floyd's approval? Sounds like she has a crush.

First she has to get over herself and then she can get over Mayweather.

Wish she would leave Floyd alone. He's always getting picked on. Won't anyone come to his defense?

I would beat them both at thumb wrestling

I hope Floyd gets KO by the no name he is fighting next - would be a great way to end his career of exclusively hand picked fighters. The guy is a joke

Oh Ronda...

Floyd actually competes against real fighters. Not some chicks who started training a few years ago to stay in shape.

And he makes less per second.

Crazy.

when she becomes famous worldwide

She already is, probably more than Floyd. The general public finds the idea of a woman fighter extremely novel, and Ronda has done a brilliant job of milking that. She has also done a tremendous job of using Floyd's name to promote herself. Now, I'm not saying the whole ordeal isn't extremely annoying, but you have to commend her on how she's handled her image.

They should have a charity grappling match for a women's cause and get it over with.

I hope Floyd gets KO by the no name he is fighting next - would be a great way to end his career of exclusively hand picked fighters. The guy is a joke

Lmao, Andre Berto is not a fucking no name you god damn clown.

Mayweather has an estimated net worth of like 400 million, conservative return on investment at 5% and hes making 20 million a year in interest, Rousey has an estimated net worth of like 5 million I think, so he's making 4 times her networth in interest alone a year most likely lol.

Ugh. Everytime I read some reference to Floyd/Ronda I throw up in my mouth a little bit. Enough already.

Back