Ronda Rousey Hotter as Do-Nothing B**** (PIC)

Women according to Sherdog: Rhonda is hideously grotesque and un-fuckable.

But Rin Nakai, however....

Lol Ronda is not hot, and either is Nakai. There you go.

I don't think she's gotten that much bigger since Strikeforce days. She looks a bit more ripped these days but overall size is around the same.

Strikeforce weigh-in (vs Meisha I think) vs Weigh-in for Bethe:

Ronda-Rousey_1650.jpg
ufc-190-weigh-in.jpg

I don't think she's gotten that much bigger since Strikeforce days. She looks a bit more ripped these days but overall size is around the same.

Strikeforce weigh-in (vs Meisha I think) vs Weigh-in for Bethe:

Ronda-Rousey_1650.jpg
ufc-190-weigh-in.jpg

The weight cut used to look more natural for her
Her walk around weight is certainly heavier now

I wonder how the IV ban will effect her?

Women according to Sherdog: Rhonda is hideously grotesque and un-fuckable.

Don't forget also, most sherdoggers can whip Mighty Mouse in a fight, as well as make over 500k per year, just to add to their dating nothing but perfect 10 models.

The weight cut used to look more natural for her
Her walk around weight is certainly heavier now

I wonder how the IV ban will effect her?
She has said that if you are cutting so much weight you need medical attention, you are in the wrong weight class. I think she'll be fine.

4 weeks a year?

She cuts down to 135 lbs in 3 days and dehydrates only on the day before weigh in.

I'd believe it but then why did she hire Dbag Dolce for the cut before 190? I don't think she can cut weight in that short a period of time and be able to fight effectively instead of taking a good week or two. Of course it all depends on what weight she is cutting from, which I claim is 160+ lbs.

If she is as big as you are you need to spend some serious time in the weight room.

Getting emasculated by a woman's appearance? Holy shit what a fucking disgrace. Grow some muscle and more importantly, grow some balls.

So does it work the other way too? Like women should work towards being extra feminine and slim when dating guys who aren't muscle bound?

lemme guess you have pics of your g/f who is obviously way hotter than ronda right? lets see them ..

lol you whiteknights are so fucking retarded. did he say his gf was hotter? saying someone is not hot automatically means you have to have a hotter gf?

lol you whiteknights are so fucking retarded. did he say his gf was hotter? saying someone is not hot automatically means you have to have a hotter gf?

I know right. By that logic you can't criticize McDonalds unless you have a grill at home. Or says that Michael Bay sucks unless you're Speilberg.

I wish she would style her damn hair. Looks so so trashy.

Back