Ronda Rousey Hotter as Do-Nothing B**** (PIC)

ya ll saying she looks gross plz post a pic of your gf so we can see what 'gross' really means. fkn clowns

Ronda > you in everyway

If she is as big as you are you need to spend some serious time in the weight room.

Getting emasculated by a woman's appearance? Holy shit what a fucking disgrace. Grow some muscle and more importantly, grow some balls.

People have different taste in what they find attractive

Could make 115 and unify titles.
28i2kk0.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't get your thread title. How is ronda at the end of a 20lb weight cut a do nothing bitch?

ya ll saying she looks gross plz post a pic of your gf so we can see what 'gross' really means. fkn clowns

Ronda > you in everyway

/Thread

Lol at people judging a women they have zero chance of attracting. "but I don't want her anyway" you don't have a choice you middle class fatass.
Status and resources don't increase a woman's dating prospects in the same way they do a man's.

People who find Ronda hot doesn't go out much. No ass, no bitties and a narcissistic personality. I'll pass because elbow too pointy.

I don't know if you're a guy or not, but most guys looking at an image of a woman aren't going to give a shit about her personality. It's been that way pretty much since the beginning of time.

Yes genius but we already know about her personality don't we. If I didn't know about her I would find her more attractive. If you don't look at it like that then you will never have a lasting relationshit.

I don't get your thread title. How is ronda at the end of a 20lb weight cut a do nothing bitch?

After you cut weight you don't do much of anything but lay in bed dreaming of your next glass of water.

Rousey at weigh-ins is pretty hot imo.

Otherwise she's ok. A little thick but I still would.

If she is as big as you are you need to spend some serious time in the weight room.

Getting emasculated by a woman's appearance? Holy shit what a fucking disgrace. Grow some muscle and more importantly, grow some balls.

lmao

It's a body built for judo and MMA. These neckbeards can't face the reality of her being able to break them in half.

That's not present day Honda...this is;

Ronda-Rousey:-Visits-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live--01.jpg

Not sure what I'm supposed to dislike about this. I think if you find her excessively manly it may be that you're just excessively girly.

if you watched the entire little snippet of Ronda discussing what a do-nothing bitch is, she further elaborates how she doesn't care if people think she looks too masculine, then goes on to talk about her muscles. Back in the strike force days she wasn't nearly as big and closer to the "do nothing bitch" category of attractiveness to both sexes.

Back