Ronda Rousey Hotter as Do-Nothing B**** (PIC)

I prefer curvier women so Ronda sadly falls between being too thin ( weigh in version) to being too masculine looking ( walking around weight). To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Ronda is using PEDs at this time, especially with how dominant she has been with her opponents ( Anderson Silva had the same level of dominance and he pissed hot eventually)

Eventually?

Anderson pissed hot after snapping his leg in half, it's ok to roid if you're recovering from an injury like that, it doesn't mean he was roiding the whole time. Even Bas gave Anderson a pass for it.

she needs a stylist... that dress is atrocious

That's a Jil Sander dress.

You don't know anything about real designer fashion. That dress is worth more than quadruple your rent and it looks damn good on her.

The guy to the right looks like a fat and bald Paul Kellerman from prison break

tumblr_lz4k85bthz1qf9ic4o3_500.jpg

Haha nailed it. Exactly who came to mind

You don't know anything about real designer fashion. That dress is worth more than quadruple your rent and it looks damn good on her.
No, no it doesn't.

If she is as big as you are you need to spend some serious time in the weight room.

Getting emasculated by a woman's appearance? Holy shit what a fucking disgrace. Grow some muscle and more importantly, grow some balls.

That person sounds like a woman or a homosexual.

Not sure if serious. The dress looks like it was made from excess material in a bra factory.

That Ronda Rowdy only exists for maybe 4 weeks a year and I'll guarantee you her shit attitude and crankiness are 10x worse due to the dehydration and dieting. Good with the bad I guess.

4 weeks a year?

She cuts down to 135 lbs in 3 days and dehydrates only on the day before weigh in.

if you watched the entire little snippet of Ronda discussing what a do-nothing bitch is, she further elaborates how she doesn't care if people think she looks too masculine, then goes on to talk about her muscles. Back in the strike force days she wasn't nearly as big and closer to the "do nothing bitch" category of attractiveness to both sexes.

Those pics were from the day of her first 135 weigh in after cutting 20 lbs.

Ronda looks ten times hotter when she SMILES.

Most of the time she's way too serious / scowling.

He must live in a pretty shitty place if that's the case.

Way to school him zoolander.

Holy fucking kankles. She's not hot. Always look at the mom.

Everyday Rhonda is manly as fuck.

lemme guess you have pics of your g/f who is obviously way hotter than ronda right? lets see them ..

Women according to Sherdog: Rhonda is hideously grotesque and un-fuckable.

But Rin Nakai, however....

Women according to Sherdog: Rhonda is hideously grotesque and un-fuckable.

But Rin Nakai, however....

Why the fuck is this so true???

I dont get the asian or whatever way their eyes are fetish either, so this Rin Nakai shit is way over my head...

Guys would rather have a girl bench press them and not speak english than have Ronda throw them down and ride them like a rented mule.

Ronda isnt a ten, but she is light years hotter than Rin...

Back