Ronda Rousey Hotter as Do-Nothing B**** (PIC)

uhm no.

559d3aa62cd33.JPG

Yikes. Looks like she just felled some trees with Paul Bunyan before arriving to the show.

Would/Wood - she's fucking sexy. And so is Rin Nakai.

her weight cutting photos are best, like the yellow shirt picture...

but abs = X = HOT.. abs are not attractive on females...

TS has to be a woman.. this is what women THINK men like.. NO. guys like thinnish women, but not abs. nor muscle. even toned is kinda gross. 95% of men like breasts that are nice, firm and shapely. not just big. nice firm shape is better than big most of the time.

then body/waist/hips/ass is all preference. i find, esp nowadays most men like a nice juicy booty. not too huge, but a good shape. nice plumpness for when hitting from behind... (did i take too far?)

As a dude, I like abs on a girl.

I think both the "regular" and fitness chicks are hot.

So her disrespect,arrogance and her being full of herself doesn't bother you? Hmmm. Things that should matter to people don't. The world is flipping upside down.

Tate started their beef before their first fight. To me it seems like it's usually the other girls who starts the smacktalking and Ronda just takes that stuff personally.

she looks like one of those athletes that as soon as she retires she will put on like 60lbs

That's not present day Honda...this is;

Ronda-Rousey:-Visits-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live--01.jpg

I was wondering how long it would be before someone posted this. I don't know if anyone's been paying attention but Ronda has put on a lot of muscle mass. She's as big as she could possibly be at that weight class. She could easily just up a weight class and still be much athletic than 99% of her competition.

Weird how her shoulders and traps have blown up recently. Very odd to say the least.

We could all scream steroids but I honestly believe she's just been putting in the time. I think she's doing everything possible to hold on to that strap... she's clearly of a special mindset, I can't imagine she's skimp on her training in area especially strength and conditioning.

I hear she's bulking up to fight Frankie Edgar at 145 to unify the titles.

Back