Ronda Rousey Beats up two dudes in a movie theatre

Haha the old "olympic athlete" haha.

FEMALE olympic athlete.

Sort of like difference between olympics and special olympics.

:icon_neut

Yeah, a woman who has trained tossing big ass men around all her life cannot overcome two normal guys off the streets with no knowledge of how to even take anyone out, yet alone defend throws from an Olympian.

You don't think Freeda Foreman couldn't outbox some moron you see on youtube throwing haymakers with his back arched back like normal guys fight?

Come on son.

Go look at some normal people fight and tell me its not God awful.

Yeah, a woman who has trained tossing big ass men around all her life cannot overcome two normal guys off the streets with no knowledge of how to even take anyone out, yet alone defend throws from an Olympian.

You don't think Freeda Foreman couldn't outbox some moron you see on youtube throwing haymakers with his back arched back like normal guys fight?

Come on son.

We all know if she beat two men they were not tough at all. Lot's of guys on the street are dangerous, especially two of them. They won't necessarily let you know there's going to be a fight.

Judo is nothing to do with punches so I don't see the connection. You can use Judo in a fight...maybe if you didn't get KTFO first.

If they didn't hit her it's probably because they think she's a normal girl.

A lot of girls get away with that shit.

Come on son.

Go walk the streets of chiraq at night, those boys don't even need to use the burner to put fear into anyone

I would rather for the life me have the 4 'horse women' pissed at me than to deal with 4 angry male african american youth on the streets

they must have had goulet chins

Why is this even being talked about? Im sick of all this Rousey can beat this man and this man or can beat Mayweather? You know where this is heading? A freak show fight when they put a man vs a woman and when that dude knocks that chicks block off her head everyone will be crying foul!

We all know if she beat two men they were not tough at all. Lot's of guys on the street are dangerous, especially two of them. They won't necessarily let you know there's going to be a fight.

Judo is nothing to do with punches so I don't see the connection. You can use Judo in a fight...maybe if you didn't get KTFO first.

If they didn't hit her it's probably because they think she's a normal girl.

A lot of girls get away with that shit.

Well I think most of us would agree if someone, especially two people are pissed off coming at you, we are going to assume the chance of it getting physical is very high.

Judo doesnt have anything to do with punches. Do you know how effective that shit is to toss some one on concrete? theres a poster here who stopped a robbery with a sick toss.

If you're ever bored go to look at some fights on the Star, their compilations or just browse Youtube for it. Judo is high effective in any situation where theres not several people trying to stomp your head in.

One thing you will see is when someone has even the slightest knowledge of how to double leg slam or suplex their opponent on concrete, that fight is done. They are either on the ground knocked out, going into a mild seizure of they get back up slowly, clearly hurt and the next slam or two they stay down or get mounted and beat down until it stops.

Karo said it best. When you throw someone they don't know what happened for at least 2 seconds. A grown man being tossed over Rhoda's shoulders wouldn't know what the fuck happened and his ass is going to be in pain and in shock for a few seconds while his brain processes what the fuck just happened and how to handle it.

As for punching, like I said it comes down to it as the average person is just dog shit at fighting. Some of the girls at my Uni who train boxing for a month or so would stop most gym rats on campus just because people react poorly to taking a good shot.

Juno came out in 2007, so this is before she even started training standup! Today she could easily take out twice as many men.

hahaha there are donkeys here actually arguing that female olympic judo medalist can't beat up some random dudes off the street

cause they is a man durrr

it's like if a woman beats a man in any circumstance their world is just gonna fall apart

Come on son.

Just stop! We are talking about a street fight, in the real world a little girl trying to fight two huge guys in a street fight gets her ass handed to her. Period.

It's a street fight against two people, her Judo is going to be useless, and we all know her level of striking is very low. So let uncle Jaden tell you what really happened here, Ronda got into a shouting match with two guys, the two guys don't beat up women because they are not d bags, so instead of kicking her ass like they could have easily done, they let the security at the theater know there was a trouble making hot head broad causing problems, which Ronda, in her rational way of thinking, turned into her beating up 2 huge guys in a movie theater.

Look no further than TUF where she got in the face of TWO guys on the show, Carroway, and Hallman, acting like she was ready to fight them both. They both would literally STOMP her, but neither is the type to hit a woman, something Ronda knows, and has known all her life. Which is why she acts like such a tough girl to guys.

Not a good quality in a person, in fact it's one of the least likable qualities there is in a girl. Picking a fight with a guy and getting in his mug because she knows he can't/won't hit her. It's not brave, it's not tough, it's cowardly and the mindset of crazy person.

hahaha there are donkeys here actually arguing that female olympic judo medalist can't beat up some random dudes off the street

cause they is a man durrr

it's like if a woman beats a man in any circumstance their world is just gonna fall apart

Not just two guys, two HUGE guys, and there are TWO of them, fighting someone who will be using Judo? Lmao, she'd get STOMPED!

Someone should post the video of Nick Diaz talking about fighting two huge guys and getting his ass kicked. Anyone who has ever been in street fights, which seems to not include Ronda fans lol, knows what happens when you try to "throw around" 2 people much larger and stronger than you in an actual fight. You get punched in the face, something a little girl like Ronda wouldn't deal with very well.

Brilliant idea Ronda fans, take one of the two huge guys to the ground, I'm sure things will work out well while the other huge guy is kicking Ronda's face it.

In other breaking news, Obama became the first black President of the United States.

me neither. i reckon most in shape 180lb+ guys with basic muay thai/kickboxing training would give her a beating.

Because most random people in movie theaters have a Muay thai training.

I don't necessarily believe it, but I've been dragged to my share of chick flicks and I'm 6'4". Guys are always accompanying their girls to flicks like that because even 90 minutes of those movies beat a whole evening of whining.

damn she's a badass!!! Expendables 4 should star her only.

Go walk the streets of chiraq at night, those boys don't even need to use the burner to put fear into anyone

I would rather for the life me have the 4 'horse women' pissed at me than to deal with 4 angry male african american youth on the streets

Well minus the "burner" or my ass getting sliced up or hit with any blunt objects I'd take on 4 pissed off, angsty teenagers from any region before I fight 4 professional fighters, man or woman.

No doubt about it.

Teenagers fight even shittier than the average older male.

Just stop! We are talking about a street fight, in the real world a little girl trying to fight two huge guys in a street fight gets her ass handed to her. Period.

It's a street fight against two people, her Judo is going to be useless, and we all know her level of striking is very low. So let uncle Jaden tell you what really happened here, Ronda got into a shouting match with two guys, the two guys don't beat up women because they are not d bags, so instead of kicking her ass like they could have easily done, they let the security at the theater know there was a trouble making hot head broad causing problems, which Ronda, in her rational way of thinking, turned into her beating up 2 huge guys in a movie theater.

Look no further than TUF where she got in the face of TWO guys on the show, Carroway, and Hallman, acting like she was ready to fight them both. They both would literally STOMP her, but neither is the type to hit a woman, something Ronda knows, and has known all her life. Which is why she acts like such a tough girl to guys.

Not a good quality in a person, in fact it's one of the least likable qualities there is in a girl. Picking a fight with a guy and getting in his mug because she knows he can't/won't hit her. It's not brave, it's not tough, it's cowardly and the mindset of crazy person.

Going to quote myself to save time concerning how you feel about Judo as I mentioned it before.

Well I think most of us would agree if someone, especially two people are pissed off coming at you, we are going to assume the chance of it getting physical is very high.

Judo doesnt have anything to do with punches. Do you know how effective that shit is to toss some one on concrete? theres a poster here who stopped a robbery with a sick toss.

If you're ever bored go to look at some fights on the Star, their compilations or just browse Youtube for it. Judo is high effective in any situation where theres not several people trying to stomp your head in.

One thing you will see is when someone has even the slightest knowledge of how to double leg slam or suplex their opponent on concrete, that fight is done. They are either on the ground knocked out, going into a mild seizure of they get back up slowly, clearly hurt and the next slam or two they stay down or get mounted and beat down until it stops.

Karo said it best. When you throw someone they don't know what happened for at least 2 seconds. A grown man being tossed over Rhoda's shoulders wouldn't know what the fuck happened and his ass is going to be in pain and in shock for a few seconds while his brain processes what the fuck just happened and how to handle it.

As for punching, like I said it comes down to it as the average person is just dog shit at fighting. Some of the girls at my Uni who train boxing for a month or so would stop most gym rats on campus just because people react poorly to taking a good shot.

The rest of your post is just you thinking Rhoda likes to get in guys faces because there are no consequences and questioning her sanity.

Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

I love how salty people get in any threads related to Rousey or McGregor. I hope they both continue to dominate for years to come. This is great stuff!

This is my first time actually reading the story. I had seen threads but never bothered to click.

I totally believe Rousey won. How tough could these dudes be? They saw Juno. In a theater.

Back