Ronda Rousey Beats up two dudes in a movie theatre

I would be WAY tougher if Ronda was MY girlfriend!

She talked about this on Rogan's podcast 3 years ago.

Juno came out in 2007, which would make Ronda 20 at the time...so a 20 year old female judoka beat up two 14 year old boys in a movie theatre, and we are supposed to be in awe?

Dana gonna Dana.

I heard the two guys were Mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar. Truth.

it's just crazy how many times this story can be repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

For many that post that story hear, it may be the first time they heard about it. I kinda envy those people that are clueless about what gets repeated, becuase they don't live here like those that will point it out EVERY time. :rolleyes:

Ronda couldn't punch her way out of a wet paperbag with her sunday-best sucker punch even if her life depended on it.

Cool story bros

Why not?

I'm positive she'd kick your ass, my ass, and your hand-picked best friend's ass.

Don't think so. Actually, I'm 100% sure she wouldn't beat me and a friend at the same time.

Ronda couldn't punch her way out of a wet paperbag with her sunday-best sucker punch even if her life depended on it.

Cool story bros

You ever watch normal people fight? Aside from all the shit hair/weave pulling that women do the men suck even harder.

Normal, everyday people cant fight worth shit bottom line.

You could train to fight off Youtube and once you get control of your adrenaline and mental blocks concerning a fight you would beat down the majority of normal joe without much strife.

You will be surprised how fucking terrible people are at fighting. Go to WorldStar or Youtube and see for yourself.

So an Olympic athlete who is about to go compete at the Olympics in her prime shape would no doubt wreck two average guys.

Your benchpress and 15 inch arms doesn't magically make you a world beater. Rhonda would push most people's shit in.

She fought some local homosexual kids. That's all. Either that or some dude from debate club or the high Q squad. Nothing to see here.

Bunch of men who think they are a lot tougher than they actually are in this thread.

sure you did ronda. id wreck her

240lbs of straight new york muscle, come at me

There's not many things in this world that Rousey can't beat physically, apparently.

She is the rock ... and the hard place.

Ronda was able to beat off two guys at the movie theater. Respect, she is a savage.

That's pretty cool (not entirely unbelievable, the guys maybe didn't know what to do and were reluctant to engage)

You go girl

I thought it was an interesting and funny story. This is my first time hearing of this. I guess its cause I don't have an obsessive hate for her that some of you have for her

So an Olympic athlete who is about to go compete at the Olympics in her prime shape would no doubt wreck two average guys.

Your benchpress and 15 inch arms doesn't magically make you a world beater. Rhonda would push most people's shit in.

Haha the old "olympic athlete" haha.

FEMALE olympic athlete.

Sort of like difference between olympics and special olympics.

Back