Ronda Rousey Beats up two dudes in a movie theatre

This settles all the debate. Fat Rousey would submit prime Fedor, while outstriking Manny and Floyd and all the while cutting a badass promo that would shit on anything Ric Flair ever said.

I have this irking feeling that half of Sherdog beats on their wives/girlfriends, judging by their general dislike of women and disturbing desires to see them brutalized

I have this irking feeling that half of Sherdog beats on their wives/girlfriends, judging by their general dislike of women and disturbing desires to see them brutalized

You can tell anyone spouting that nonsense hasn't had female or male attention in a long time.

I'm going with socially awkward, unattractive, low income, balding at a young age, angsty trolls who resort to women are inferior jokes to soothe the butt hurt.

Don't worry too much. This is Sherdog. Most don't have wives/girlfriends to beat!

You can tell anyone spouting that nonsense hasn't had female or male attention in a long time.

I'm going with socially awkward, unattractive, low income, balding at a young age, angsty trolls who resort to women are inferior jokes to soothe the butt hurt.

well said

mma in general is ripe for that angst driven 18-34 male demographic who enjoy watching guys beat each other up and making scary faces afterwards and ring girls walking around as obligatory sex objects in their underwear, because that makes them feel like real menz, so when you through wmma into the mix it really makes them mad

I enjoy the butthurt

well said

mma in general is ripe for that angst driven 18-34 male demographic who enjoy watching guys beat each other up and making scary faces afterwards and ring girls walking around as obligatory sex objects in their underwear, because that makes them feel like real menz, so when you through wmma into the mix it really makes them mad

I enjoy the butthurt

Hespect.

A nice damn post as well. You speak the the truth.

I love the butthurt. Especially everytime when I say stuff like that, nobody says a damn thing.

I forgot this is the Internet where the trend is to be living 60 years in the past and you have to be racist and act like women are only good to serve men. Its fucking bonkers.

But I bet everything I own most of these guys are bottom feeders. I'd be mad too if every woman looked me over because of my ignorance and other short comings. Sad life.

Just stop! We are talking about a street fight, in the real world a little girl trying to fight two huge guys in a street fight gets her ass handed to her. Period.

It's a street fight against two people, her Judo is going to be useless, and we all know her level of striking is very low. So let uncle Jaden tell you what really happened here, Ronda got into a shouting match with two guys, the two guys don't beat up women because they are not d bags, so instead of kicking her ass like they could have easily done, they let the security at the theater know there was a trouble making hot head broad causing problems, which Ronda, in her rational way of thinking, turned into her beating up 2 huge guys in a movie theater.

Look no further than TUF where she got in the face of TWO guys on the show, Carroway, and Hallman, acting like she was ready to fight them both. They both would literally STOMP her, but neither is the type to hit a woman, something Ronda knows, and has known all her life. Which is why she acts like such a tough girl to guys.

Not a good quality in a person, in fact it's one of the least likable qualities there is in a girl. Picking a fight with a guy and getting in his mug because she knows he can't/won't hit her. It's not brave, it's not tough, it's cowardly and the mindset of crazy person.

Are you people retarded? A pro fighter, even if it is a woman, would kick two normal guys ass's. Judo has nothing to do with a street fight? Why the fuck do you think people learn Judo? Are you seriously saying that a normal guy could asses a fight, make quick decisions, and keep calm during a fight, like a pro fighter could? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I'd wager that most people here bashing WMMA haven't missed many of Rhonda's or many of the UFC's WMMA fights in general.

They just want to follow the trend and be alpha on the Internet.

One last lol at the tough guys saying they could be Rhonda up just because they have a Diglet between their legs.

in a real street fight this is what would happen

[YT]YGbh7xJIrio[/YT]

Those two dudes were probably just WBO champs and not WBC champs. Meaningless imo.

I have enough chinese friends at University to know that a buff southern girl like Ronda could easily beat up 2-3 men.

Otherwise... I had a girl attack me before once, she eventually busted my nose. She won against a big guy technically, but in reality I just tripped her and walked away after the punches..

So yeah... take all those fight stories with a grain of salt.

Back