Ronda Rousey Beats up two dudes in a movie theatre

Were both suffering from muscular dystrophy? I can believe that then.

HELL FUCKIN YEAH! RONDA just beat the fuck out of these 2 HUUUGE GIANTS wow ufc fighters are so amazing. WOOOOO!!! UFC IS THE BIGGEST SPORT EVER NOTHING CAN STOP THIS TRAIN

She'd beat up 100 betas from Sherdog with ease, so 2 neckbeards that would actually go see Juno? I believe that.

I have enough chinese friends at University to know that a buff southern girl like Ronda could easily beat up 2-3 men.

Southern girl? Southern what...Southern Californian?

This settles all the debate. Fat Rousey would submit prime Fedor, while outstriking Manny and Floyd and all the while cutting a badass promo that would shit on anything Ric Flair ever said.
This is gold! LMAO

I don't hit women but if a woman tried to fight me and I had no choice I'd lay her ass out like Hendo did Bisping including the fist of doom and wouldn't feel bad about. I think a majority of men including myself will only need one good smack to have Ronda acting right.

In today's society, a guy is deemed a wuss if he refuses to fight a female, even if the female is punching him in the face. But once he puts them paws on her, oh he's crazy, he's a woman beater etc etc.

Completely reasonable that an outstanding female fighter, who is not only physically but emotionally and psychologically ready to punch, kick and assault people on a daily basis was able to string together a few bare knuckle punches and hurt some guys. Big guys? So what, the bigger they are the more fear and apprehension they have of being beaten up, therefore maybe they weren't psychologically ready to appreciate the fact that she was gonna attack them.

I'm not saying she could beat any guy any time, i mean if a big dude were to catch her in a scrap on the chin, lights out Ronda. Bu the same for her...i have seen guys flail around and knock each other out with sloppy windmill punches that caught just right, you're telling me a person who spends almost all of her time in a gym, learning to punch and hurt people couldn't do just that and more?

Are you people retarded? A pro fighter, even if it is a woman, would kick two normal guys ass's. Judo has nothing to do with a street fight? Why the fuck do you think people learn Judo? Are you seriously saying that a normal guy could asses a fight, make quick decisions, and keep calm during a fight, like a pro fighter could? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I don't believe the story either.

This is interesting.

Juno was released in 2007.

Ronda was 20 years old at the time. She did not start training MMA until 22.

I guess you can say she whooped them with her mad Judo skills, considering she was an Olympian and all, but Judo striking is like what I call "Extreme Tickling", as it's very ineffective in hand to hand combat.

Thus, I'm not going to believe these reports until a video surfaces.

UFC168-RondaRousey-XMeishaTate-SloMo-Rd1a-400-sg.gif

Yeah sure, beating two "huge guys" in a fight...

3664528-5059441657-78793.gif

A woman named cyborg will fight her and she runs like a bitch from her but will beat up two guys and mayweather. Right......

A woman named cyborg will fight her and she runs like a bitch from her but will beat up two guys and mayweather. Right......

Don't forget she drops boxing champions in training with body shots... :icon_chee

UFC168-RondaRousey-XMeishaTate-SloMo-Rd1a-400-sg.gif

Yeah sure, beating two "huge guys" in a fight...

3664528-5059441657-78793.gif

Because a professional fighter getting punched by another professional fighter totally makes that story bs...

Also, show me a street fight or 2 where some average Joe throws like that. That punch Meisha threw landed terribly but that technique is 1000000 times better than what you see in a bar on Saturday night or an old fashioned street brawl.

Like I said a dozen times, people don't know what the fuck to do while you're in the air about to land on the ground.

Look at what Chael Sonnen did in flip flops to Wandy with a slow, small double leg on concrete. Fucked his back to hell.

Imagine an Olympian flinging you over her shoulders for you to crash on solid ground.

Slams in a street fight scenario ends fights and fucks people up simple as that. Whatever little adrenaline rush you had gets sucked the fuck out of you when you hit the ground. No man would expect that and he's now hurting and mentally broken.

You're an old bro but come on man.

Yeah, and?

Fighting in public (unless it's absolutely necessary) shows a lack of dignity and class.

Is she vying for the Queen of the Trailer Park award?

Because a professional fighter getting punched by another professional fighter totally makes that story bs...

Also, show me a street fight or 2 where some average Joe throws like that. That punch Meisha threw landed terribly but that technique is 1000000 times better than what you see in a bar on Saturday night or an old fashioned street brawl.

Like I said a dozen times, people don't know what the fuck to do while you're in the air about to land on the ground.

Look at what Chael Sonnen did in flip flops to Wandy with a slow, small double leg on concrete. Fucked his back to hell.

Imagine an Olympian flinging you over her shoulders for you to crash on solid ground.

Slams in a street fight scenario ends fights and fucks people up simple as that. Whatever little adrenaline rush you had gets sucked the fuck out of you when you hit the ground. No man would expect that and he's now hurting and mentally broken.

You're an old bro but come on man.

You're an old bro, too, so you get a pass for supporting Rousey :p.

Seriously, though, the reason this story is BS is the fact that when fighting against two people, especially if they're males and are "huge," it's much tougher to deal with than fighting against one person.

For one thing, a grappling based fighting style is horrible in a group fight. You try to take one guy down, the other guy jumps on your ass and punches you from behind. I don't know if you have seen those 5 vs. 5 MMA fights, but check them out on Youtube if you haven't. You'll see plenty of cases where one guy would go to the ground vs. 2 opponents and he would get slaughtered quite fast.

From what I have seen, the only way to have a chance in a 1 vs. 2 fight (of the same gender, let alone 1 female vs. 2 males), is if the lone person is an outstanding striker with knockout power who can quickly KO one person and turn the fight into a 1 vs 1 fight.

But given that Rousey is a poor striker with no KO power, the story is pure BS.

At any rate, you're my bro, so I respect your choice in supporting Rousey :icon_chee.

You're an old bro, too, so you get a pass for supporting Rousey :p.

Seriously, though, the reason this story is BS is the fact that when fighting against two people, especially if they're males and are "huge," it's much tougher to deal with than fighting against one person.

For one thing, a grappling based fighting style is horrible in a group fight. You try to take one guy down, the other guy jumps on your ass and punches you from behind. I don't know if you have seen those 5 vs. 5 MMA fights, but check them out on Youtube if you haven't. You'll see plenty of cases where one guy would go to the ground vs. 2 opponents and he would get slaughtered quite fast.

From what I have seen, the only way to have a chance in a 1 vs. 2 fight (of the same gender, let alone 1 female vs. 2 males), is if the lone person is an outstanding striker with knockout power who can quickly KO one person and turn the fight into a 1 vs 1 fight.

But given that Rousey is a poor striker with no KO power, the story is pure BS.

At any rate, you're my bro, so I respect your choice in supporting Rousey :icon_chee.

Have you heard Rousey talk about the theater story? I was cringing as she told it but it's not extremely difficult to believe.

Some punks got in over their head messing with Rousey and were tossed. They weren't trying to kill her. They were embarrassed by her. There was no pride in the 3? guys jumping a girl after she man handled you.

Have you heard Rousey talk about the theater story? I was cringing as she told it but it's not extremely difficult to believe.

Some punks got in over their head messing with Rousey and were tossed. They weren't trying to kill her. They were embarrassed by her. There was no pride in the 3? guys jumping a girl.

Wasn't Shafir there too? I have no problem believing those two could take out some teen punks with ease

Back