Ronda Rousey apologizes for photoshopped image

Good! You should've known better, pork chop.
Apology accepted.

Last edited:
This is not funny, 2016 and the society continue creating anorexic girls.

giphy.gif

Somebody manipulated Ronda's arms at Instagram and made them smaller than they really are;
  • rondarouseyI have to make an apology to everyone - I was sent a picture to share on social for Fallon that was altered without me knowing to make my arms look smaller. I won't say by who - I know it was done with severely misplaced positive intentions - but this goes against everything I believe and I am extremely proud of every inch of my body. And I can assure you all it will never happen again. I could not be more appalled and hope you all forgive me

Her feet look tasty

That other thread title was dumb and incomplete though. "Ronda's arms manipulated at istagram". Awful.

She has the wrong priorities. She should apologize to Holm for the way she acted. Did people forget she called her a "fake bitch?"

Unless of course, she's sociopathic enough to actually believe she was truly somehow disrespected by Holly..

Is that medical tape and gauze on her left forearm, or do my eyes deceive me?

The shop is made horribly bad. But I get why she alters her photos. Most prominent people do that.
Hell look at that Mariah Carey comparison with/without photoshop.

maraih.jpg

I guess she apologizes because it is that obvious. The better shops are just slimmer, this looks distorted.

I won't say by who - I know it was done with severely misplaced positive intentions - but this goes against everything I believe and I am extremely proud of every inch of my body.

This on the other hand is a blatant lie and I dont get why she has to do that. It is so obvious that her other "sexy"pictures are photoshopped to the max. Really low and unnecessary to build her public "natural" image like that on a lie.One has to wonder that she bends the truth that easily.

Last edited:
"I have to make an apology to everyone - I was sent a picture to share on social for Fallon that was altered without me knowing to make my arms look smaller. I won't say by who - I know it was done with severely misplaced positive intentions - but this goes against everything I believe and I am extremely proud of every inch of my body. And I can assure you all it will never happen again. I could not be more appalled and hope you all forgive me" - Kenny Florian

My God!!! the kenny florian part had me LOL!!! It was very subtle.

I think she looked very good on the show, and the shoop was pretty god damned un-necessary.

Why is she still being invited on talk shows? Why did anybody ever care about her before, much less now?

She worked hard for those guns and some douche is going to invalidate that effort by photoshopping them smaller? wtf.
In fairness those are cheesecake guns, not weight-lifting guns.

Back