Ronda Rousey apologizes for photoshopped image

C6QSGHQpS925jdMKaJeX_Unexpected%20Kick.gif

Haha, comicaI. Don't think his kick would've reached the lamp tho ^^,

His hand positioning.. close to perfect.

The other statement I read by her claimed she did not know now
Why would they alter a photo when she was seen on live TV, the one where she has bigger arms actually looks better that is why I figured it was done by some fool over the internet because everybody knows she has guns and that dumb ass looking picture on the right looks like Cindy Crawfords arms or some bullshit. people can't even leave her photos alone now

Haha.. she's the one that ok'd the Photoshop.. and now she's have guilt about it.. Yes, Ronda is having guilt. She's doing this for attention and trying to make herself look good. Sorry Rotunda, your image is already shit.

Haha.. she's the one that ok'd the Photoshop.. and now she's have guilt about it.. Yes, Ronda is having guilt. She's doing this for attention and trying to make herself look good. Sorry Rotunda, your image is already shit.
I concur

Well, I don't know about you guys but I feel so much better now that she apologized.

she thinks women should be proud of their bodies, yet calls other women dnb's for their choice of career ... Got it

This is not funny, 2016 and the society continue creating anorexic girls.

More than 2/3 of Americans are over weight or obese... If someone is on a mission to create anorexic women, they've failed.

Hey... When she apologizes for the REST of the picture, gimme a call.

Yes, I'm evil. I've decided to embrace it. Why try to be something you're not ?

Pretty sure Zuffa was behind this... They were afraid Holm might see those massive guns, get scared, and refuse to sign for the potential rematch.

Some insecure dude that worked for the show was ashamed her arms were bigger than his

She has the wrong priorities. She should apologize to Holm for the way she acted. Did people forget she called her a "fake bitch?"

Unless of course, she's sociopathic enough to actually believe she was truly somehow disrespected by Holly..

Ronda is on record with how she feels about body image. She's never made an indication she had an issue with how she behaved towards Holly.

More than 2/3 of Americans are over weight or obese... If someone is on a mission to create anorexic women, they've failed.

Because most Americans are lazy slobs who find McDonald's not only un-repulsive but actually edible. I have a roomate who is absolutely good-for-nothing. No job, her daddy sends her rent money so she doesn't have to live with him, and all she ever eats is fucking McDonald's and Taco Cabana because she sleeps all day until the sun goes down, never buys groceries, and those are the only two places around here with 24 hour drive thru's. A truly pathetic existence. Sorry for my rant.

a total work intended win over the body image loons

Somebody manipulated Ronda's arms at Instagram and made them smaller than they really are;
  • rondarouseyI have to make an apology to everyone - I was sent a picture to share on social for Fallon that was altered without me knowing to make my arms look smaller. I won't say by who - I know it was done with severely misplaced positive intentions - but this goes against everything I believe and I am extremely proud of every inch of my body. And I can assure you all it will never happen again. I could not be more appalled and hope you all forgive me

A big step forward. She has learned to apologize.

Back