Ronda Rousey apologizes for photoshopped image

Gorbag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Somebody manipulated Ronda's arms at Instagram and made them smaller than they really are;
  • rondarouseyI have to make an apology to everyone - I was sent a picture to share on social for Fallon that was altered without me knowing to make my arms look smaller. I won't say by who - I know it was done with severely misplaced positive intentions - but this goes against everything I believe and I am extremely proud of every inch of my body. And I can assure you all it will never happen again. I could not be more appalled and hope you all forgive me

Hespect Honda

Countless photos of her have been altered, but this one's an issue?

lol if you're gonna shrink something at least shrink those god damn ugly legs, those cankles should be illegal

kBkuVw.gif

with this one 'honest' comment, she can prob alter many more of her photos and not be called on it, as people will talk about how she is honest and would never do that - nice

Looks to be more than her arms. You keep fighting the good fight Ronda!

Is there a version of this where they can make her ego and hubris look smaller?

Yeah let's all pretend her SI swimsuit cover and all her other magazine covers weren't photoshopped to kingdom come.

I like the thicker Ronda so who gives a shit, the idiot who done the photo messed her picture up but that is what morons do, somebody who spends their personal time putting different arms on somebody they don't know and not making money at it is a pretty lonely person because one has to think to themselves now just what was this person's motivation? My answer is he wants revenge..............................for being born

I like the thicker Ronda so who gives a shit, the idiot who done the photo messed her picture up but that is what morons do, somebody who spends their personal time putting different arms on somebody they don't know and not making money at it is a pretty lonely person because one has to think to themselves now just what was this person's motivation? My answer is he wants revenge..............................for being born
#sherdoglyfestyle

Back