Ronda Rousey apologizes for photoshopped image

It's a respectable stance.

Former women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey apologized via Instagram after an altered image of her appearance was shared from an interview on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

Rousey claims she was sent an image for her to share on social media, which she later realized had been mildly altered to make her arms appear smaller. For comparison, she included both the original and retouched images along with a statement to clarify matters:

"I have to make an apology to everyone - I was sent a picture to share on social for Fallon that was altered without me knowing to make my arms look smaller. I won't say by who - I know it was done with severely misplaced positive intentions - but this goes against everything I believe and I am extremely proud of every inch of my body. And I can assure you all it will never happen again. I could not be more appalled and hope you all forgive me" - Kenny Florian

While Rousey was somewhat upset regarding the modification made, she included the statement above sharing the original and unaltered image in hopes of being consistent about positive body images.

Source: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/19/11058512/ufc-ronda-rousey-apologizes-photoshop-jimmy-fallon

How can Travis love any inch of that body? Those arms begs the question - is she on TRT ?

That other thread title was dumb and incomplete though. "Ronda's arms manipulated at istagram". Awful.
You are right, I'm glad TS made a new thread about it making sure that no decent Sherbro gonna get misled in this important issue.

good for her. she's shouldn't be ashamed of her appearance.

ronda-rousey-111715-2.jpg

No amount of Photoshop is saving those elbows

with this one 'honest' comment, she can prob alter many more of her photos and not be called on it, as people will talk about how she is honest and would never do that - nice
And there you go. This is exactly what she's doing, just in time for the SI issue. She may be a nasty bitch, but she ain't dumb.

She is trying to be a nice and honest girl now. The cocky and arrogant Ronda is over and the new nice Ronda has arrived. Ridicoluos. This is the next step of her marketing strategy.

Small arm Ronda FTW!

Seriously though, can someone who admitted thoughts of suicide really say they love every inch of their body?

Because most Americans are lazy slobs who find McDonald's not only un-repulsive but actually edible. I have a roomate who is absolutely good-for-nothing. No job, her daddy sends her rent money so she doesn't have to live with him, and all she ever eats is fucking McDonald's and Taco Cabana because she sleeps all day until the sun goes down, never buys groceries, and those are the only two places around here with 24 hour drive thru's. A truly pathetic existence. Sorry for my rant.

I feel for you, time for a new roomie... That lifestyle is becoming an epidemic, don't empathize with her situation if it's how you say it is she should be left to her own devices.

Yeah let's all pretend her SI swimsuit cover and all her other magazine covers weren't photoshopped to kingdom come.
Oh it all is. 100%. She has no where's close to a models body. She'd love for you to think she does though.

was misguided indeed, now all the attention is on her cankles.

Countless photos of her have been altered, but this one's an issue?
Ye I mean theres all kinds of her lookin smaller than she really is especially on sports illustrated but I dont hear her apologizing over them.

Back