News Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne had a baby

My sons name is Hapuabapualolipopulousabrakadabraomegalolus which translates to Spirit of the moonwalking Dragonbear but also Eaglefish of the mountain. It's totally normal and socially acceptable name, if you hate then you're just a ignorant bigot, fat shaming, mansplaining racist, retard incel. Deal with it.

I read the title and for some reason started (continued?) singing "e ah e ah ooooooo...Old Mcdonald had a....."

Grats to them!

La’akea

Compound name composed of the elements la'a (sacred, holy, consecrated) and kea (light): hence, "light sacredness." The word makes reference to sacred light or sacred things

Traditionally a BOY'S name. Hmm. But it is feminine-sounding. Similar names in the USA (Lakia, Lakea, etc.) are definitely female names.

Makalapuaokalanipō

This is a created name. I have to look up the root words. On of you Kānaka Maolis stop me if you already pieced it together.

Makala means "Myrtle".

Wow.

So, her parents are going to do what to a child…?

I was just a camp counselor and a professional tutor, and I would try to fuck up someone who fucked with "my kids." Take that times one hundred for a parent.

how many people are gonna butcher the poor kids name when she goes to school.

Congratulations to them, that baby will have some good fighting genes

"had" a baby? what happened and how come they don't have it anymore?

Back