News Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne had a baby

naming your kid something that aint nobody ever gonna be able to pronounce and will probably lead to bullying is borderline child abuse.

social services should come and take poor little Lake Makalajajusdarfdasfhjkadfsjhfssf away from them

at least they didnt have quintuplets!

That's his middle name.

His first name is simple to the non ignorant.

The idea of the child of Travis Browne and Ronda Rousey getting bullied it pretty funny. He's gonna be a giant kid whether they teach him to fight or not.

That's his middle name.

His first name is simple to the non ignorant.

The idea of the child of Travis Browne and Ronda Rousey getting bullied it pretty funny. He's gonna be a giant kid whether they teach him to fight or not.

you didnt spend much time reading the simple first post of this thread before chiming in now, did you? lets not be ignorant and misuse gender pronouns shall we? ronda rousey gave birth to a baby girl. as far as we know, the baby is not a "he" "his" or a "him"

but if she's gonna train martial arts one day, i sure hope that ronda and edmond won't be her striking coaches. "head movement! head movement!"

Hawaii is USA.

<BC1>
Lol...um...well, you're right, but that's only because it is a colonized people. I think you knew that? The language and culture of indigenous Hawaiians is not American. It fact, many native island cultures reject must of American culture, including Maori Kiwis and Aussie's indigenous. Anyways. Love the Silva meme.

Do you Americans just make up names or what? Where are all the Daves and Steves nowadays? Bring back sensible generic names!

Name isn't particularly complicated to speak. But long words make Sherdoggers' brains hurt, I guess.

Back