News Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne had a baby

I used to work with a Hawaiian whose middle name was about as long; IIRC it translated out to something like "shadows on the deep waters". But let's face it, it's a good thing it's a middle name and not needing to be in constant use.

I'm proud of my heritage too, but I'm damn grateful that the ancestor my mom named me for had an uncharacteristically Anglo-friendly name. Bad enough that my last name made people freeze up with trepidation when they had to try to say it. Nobody gets my married name right at first sight either, but at least it doesn't strike fear into the hearts of people.

I’m Filipino o and half white! My Pacific Islander brotha

Pretty cool they went with a Hawaiian First and Middle name. Cheeeee Hooooo!

It’s Hawaiian is just an excuse for how garbage this name is. It sounds like shit in English, Hawaiian, fuxkin klingon, u name it. Plenty of English names sound like shit to English speakers n u can’t tell a foreigner it’s not shit just cause it’s english.

I’m Filipino o and half white! My Pacific Islander brotha

My apologies if I led you astray. My own heritage is Croatian. But if we both know what it is to patiently endure the myriad mispronunciations of a name, I think we can be siblings in spirit...

Reactions: HHJ
People get inspired in weird ways when they are bringing a life into this world. Its all love,baby.

Congrats to them both.
Man, you'd have to be a real piece of shit to make fun of a baby's name, smh
La'akea M. Browne for all you dipshit...

Congrats, but that middle name was unnecessary.
Impossible to remember for the kid, and will annoy everyone else who has to type it out.

I suspected Ronda would come up with a pretentious name but that’s takin the piss

Back