News Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne had a baby

Where do they live, Hawaii? Because otherwise, IMO that was not the best choice for a name. No one in the US outside of Hawaii will be able to pronounce that name. Even tho that might not mean much to some, I have my father's surname and no one can pronounce it here in Sweden, because it's a Serbian surname. Many times I have thought about changing it to my mother's surname which is a Swedish one, and a lot more common.

All I'm saying is, it's far better to name them something more common, at least where you live so that people can actually pronounce it. Because it really does piss me off when no one can pronounce my surname even tho it's super basic. That name is way way more complicated and quite honestly my tongue is twisting just trying to say it.

La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō

Might as well just call the kid 'Bully victim' Browne
Lol really? She’ll be able to beat the shit out of 90% of the dudes in her high school

Why are you on a yellow, buddy?
For being mean. Flaming. I’m getting short with people who are dipshits lately.

To be fair I’ve always thought you were a good poster, or that was my general impression of you.

But if I’m seeing a bunch of ignorant comments about my heritage or ethnicity I’ll say something. My kids have Hawaiian names too, it’s our heritage.

His dad isn't that native with a name like Browne. Then again Rousey has ancestry roots from Trinidad.

you can tell how many people have never met a Polynesian in their life in this thread. her name being extremely long is not out of the ordinary, especially for Hawaiians. her name is not even that long compared to a lot of other Hawaiians i know.

I used to work with a Hawaiian whose middle name was about as long; IIRC it translated out to something like "shadows on the deep waters". But let's face it, it's a good thing it's a middle name and not needing to be in constant use.

I'm proud of my heritage too, but I'm damn grateful that the ancestor my mom named me for had an uncharacteristically Anglo-friendly name. Bad enough that my last name made people freeze up with trepidation when they had to try to say it. Nobody gets my married name right at first sight either, but at least it doesn't strike fear into the hearts of people.

This thread is a whirlwind lmao!

<{vega}>

@Ares Black thread today...

99ebc05cd26f18bfbd250e2c9b75e066.gif

tornado-wizard-of-oz.gif

<mma4>Nice I wonder when we will get to see
Little supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

For being mean. Flaming. I’m getting short with people who are dipshits lately.

To be fair I’ve always thought you were a good poster, or that was my general impression of you.

But if I’m seeing a bunch of ignorant comments about my heritage or ethnicity I’ll say something. My kids have Hawaiian names too, it’s our heritage.
Oh, pish tosh. We’re just pulling each other’s leg here. Don’t take this place so serious, chief.

Oh, pish tosh. We’re just pulling each other’s leg here. Don’t take this place so serious, chief.
Not taking it so seriously tbh. Just saying.

I got my yellow for telling someone to shove a candle up their pussy. It’s actually a hilarious reference. I didn’t think it was so serious either lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back