Ronda only eats 1 meal a day

Some people are just genetic freaks.

In a previous interview, Hershel Walker stated that he, indeed, only ate one meal a day and it was all vegetables. Why would he lie? What does he have to gain?

Some people are simply genetic anomalies...and will remain cut-up and powerful no matter what their diet is (as long as they intake enough calories to at least match what they burn during the day).

It's not impossible, just highly highly improbable. And yes, I'm sure both "snack."

Last edited:
quadruplebypass.jpg

If you eat one meal a day, the body will accumulate fat in order to store enough surplus in case you skip a meal. Furthermore, you will have slower metabolism due lower number of digestive cycles.
Nice broscience, but no. Body will store energy as fat if you're on a long term energy surplus, meal requency is largely irrelevant in the scope of things.

Ever wondered why athletes drink protein shakes? To make up for all the burned muscle and give body proteins to repair muscles.
Nobody needs protein shakes, athletes or not. You can get that protein from food and it will in most cases be just as good if not better. After training you only need 10 grams of essential amino acids to stimulate musle protein synthesis maximally.

So you train like a work horse and eat once a day? She would either look like shit, feel like shit or what is most likely both. So, stop this nonsense about eating once a day.
Lots of strength athletes do it. If you're fulfilling your macro- and micronutrient needs it can do just as fine, again, meal frequency is largely irrelevant.

Some people are just genetic freaks.

In a previous interview, Hershel Walker stated that he, indeed, only ate one meal a day and it was all vegetables. Why would he lie? What does he have to gain?
Athletes lie about their eating habits and training regimens all the time. It is mystifying.

If anyone truely believes Herschel got that body by training and eating the way he says he is then you're a fool.

Why are clueless people dismissing this as bullshit, google intermittent fasting.

Herschel Walker doesn't count the man isn't human. Herschel Walker is the definition of a freak.

Athletes lie about their eating habits and training regimens all the time. It is mystifying.

If anyone truely believes Herschel got that body by training and eating the way he says he is then you're a fool.

o.k.

Define 'meal'. I could say that I have eaten one meal a day many times with no harmful effects because those days I snacked a lot on fruit, granola bars, etc which I don't count toward my 'meal' count. Blueberries and dates are like energy fireballs.

I'm not sure about being a professional athlete maintaining all muscle mass though..

Why has every picture of food in this thread looked incredibly unappetizing?

Post something like this:
BucaDiBeppo-BestRestaurant2.jpg

But honestly, it is definitely possible to get by on 1 meal a day. I used to drink Soda/Pop for breakfast and lunch, then eat a large dinner every day. I developed major stomach problems though and can not drink soda anymore at all or I get internal bleeding, so I wouldn't recommend it.

I could imagine if you had a proper healthy meal around 2000 calories and supplemented with shakes or bars and vitamins, you could be an active and healthy athlete eating just 1 meal per day.

I used to only eat 1 big dinner a day and only drank coffee in the morning for months. It's possible, only draw back is you could have stomach problems.

I'm not saying it's not possible, just that eating 1 meal of 2000 calories is not the same as eating 10 meals adding up to 2000 calories.

Why has every picture of food in this thread looked incredibly unappetizing?

Post something like this:
BucaDiBeppo-BestRestaurant2.jpg

But honestly, it is definitely possible to get by on 1 meal a day. I used to drink Soda/Pop for breakfast and lunch, then eat a large dinner every day. I developed major stomach problems though and can not drink soda anymore at all or I get internal bleeding, so I wouldn't recommend it.

I could imagine if you had a proper healthy meal around 2000 calories and supplemented with shakes or bars and vitamins, you could be an active and healthy athlete eating just 1 meal per day.

I had the same soda diet as you. Although, i don't get internal bleeding, i cant drink it due to stomach pains. LOL :)

He could become a history teacher and pull down maybe $30,000 a year. Seems like a lot of work for that salary, though.

Teaching history isn't a necessary occupation anymore though. With the internet, people are more apt to study history on their own as part of their leisure activities, and have access to many more sides/points of view on historical events than they would get from a lecture, including finding first hand uncensored accounts of events which you just don't find in textbooks.

Back