Ronda only eats 1 meal a day

tgo007

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDbFMcSCpsk

Around 11:28.

This guy also only eats 1 meal a day, and he doesn't eat meat.

herschel-walker-mma.jpg

edit - More information I found.

Ronda Rousey

"I only eat one meal a day at night. During the day I mostly only eat berries. The great thing I eat is organic. I eat raw as much as I can. Any kind of chemicals that I couldn't find on the earth 10,000 years ago. If I have beef, it's always grass fed. Now that I make enough money to buy stuff like that I like to spoil myself."

source - http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/45014/mma-ronda-rousey

Last edited:
That's because Herschel is an absolute beast.

Should have seen him trucking defenders when he was tailback for Georgia. '82 Heisman winner, if I'm correct.

1 meal a day? You can kiss my ass if you buy that shit.

I call bullshit on both claims.

Agreed. Doesn't Hershel also claim his one meal is a bowl of soup? It's crazy. That guy needs like 3000++ cals per day.

good for her, she still supplements her diet with an extra shot of protein from Dana each day, how else do you get a title and a ppv the first time you fight for an org.

"the first time you fight for an org"- is it "-anisation" or "-asm"?

Either way, I doubt the permanently stressed middle-aged Dana has four shots in him, even if it is for Honda Housey.

I did some googling. Someone explained it like when someone gets an A on a test, and you ask them how much studying did you do? A lot of times they say "I didn't really study" or "Not much". It's just like them trying to humble and downplaying their success. They don't want to accurately express how much work they put into it.

Interesting.

Agreed. Doesn't Hershel also claim his one meal is a bowl of soup? It's crazy. That guy needs like 3000++ cals per day.

I thought is was a salad?

That and like 3000 push-ups a day.

The guy is fucking loonie.

Back