Ronda is the goat female fighter and it ain't even close

But she doesn't only do grappling she won 3 of her defenses with strikes, she just isn't the BEST striker that was the point.

Tate, Zingano, McMann, Davis and Kaufman are as good if not better than JJ's comp IMO, and she beat them more dominantly. They are certainly more impressive wins than the likes of Val and Penne at SW...
Thats opinionated, i personally put them higher. 135 is filled with bad game plan non fight iq fighters as her fights have shown. Personally i still think JJ is the GOAT female fighter, ronda just gets way way more publicity so its easier to over look JJ and give it to ronda. Claudia is better then any of rondas wins tho, and KK as well, and ezprasa. Theres just better comp at 115 in my opinion

right now she beat no one in the TOP 5. this new batch of top BWs (I'm not even sure if you can call it a new generation) is clearly more talented than the women she was beating before.
Not sure the likes of Pena and Pennington are more 'talented' than Zingano, Tate, McMann etc. more than the older fighters are just falling off, and Holm lost to Tate...

LOL I get it, JJ/lighter weight class fanboy.
i like JJ yea, i like most fighters who put on a show tho. im not a fanboy of any fighter, back in the day shogun and wand but that was many moons ago. these days i just like good fights and dont pay to much attention to all the drama bs surrounding mma. JJ is a better fighter then ronda and fought better competition. thats an opinion not a fact

Go home. You're drunk.
nope, completely sober, but explain who has ronda beat that is close in regards to skill as claudia? or kk?

Your bias, thats all. Ronda has been pumped down our throats since she started fighting.

Joanna. Cyborg is a proven cheat.

i like JJ yea, i like most fighters who put on a show tho. im not a fanboy of any fighter, back in the day shogun and wand but that was many moons ago. these days i just like good fights and dont pay to much attention to all the drama bs surrounding mma. JJ is a better fighter then ronda and fought better competition. thats an opinion not a fact
I think Claudia might be on Tate/Zingano level but not the rest, maybe Esparza is skill wise but she's at a bigger physical disadvantage than those Ronda opponents. Not sure on KK yet.

nope, completely sober, but explain who has ronda beat that is close in regards to skill as claudia? or kk?
I think Claudia might be on Tate/Zingano level but not the rest, maybe Esparza is skill wise but she's at a bigger physical disadvantage than those Ronda opponents. Not sure on KK yet.
i think you rate tate to high, but again thats just an opinion, i like zingano tho just doesnt fight with a smart iq at all, she needs a better camp or something. I think KK is gonna go on to do big things in the future. If ronda takes out nunes that to me is a bigger win then anyone else she has faced

"Close in regards" seems exaggerated? Claudia is good but her best wins are JAG who isn't proven against the current generation of top SWs and Hamasaki who was clearly undersized and dropped to AW right after, she seems to get the bulk of her rep from hanging with JJ and should hardly be put on a pedestal over the likes of Tate and Zingano.

KK's best wins are close decisions over Mizuki and Rose, again nothing to put her on a pedestal over.

"Close in regards" seems exaggerated? Claudia is good but her best wins are JAG who isn't proven against the current generation of top SWs and Hamasaki who was clearly undersized and dropped to AW right after, she seems to get the bulk of her rep from hanging with JJ and should hardly be put on a pedestal over the likes of Tate and Zingano.

KK's best wins are close decisions over Mizuki and Rose, again nothing to put her on a pedestal over.
Yea thats a good way to look at it too. Pending nunes beats ronda and jj defends a cpl more times then i think its safe to say she surpasses her. Maybe a bit pre mature yet to call JJ the goat WMMA fighter. cyborg will have a strong case if the 145 division gets going in the ufc too and she actually fights in it

Ronda might be the FemaleGOAT, Fedor might be the HeavyweightGOAT, Frank Mir might be the WordyGOAT but Platinum IS the EverythingGOAT.
Platinum is ThebestintheworldbecausenobodyhavethoseblackbelthandsGOAT

cyborg will have a strong case if the 145 division gets going in the ufc too and she actually fights in it
And keeps winning against impressive fighters ie. doesn't start defending against 5-1 rookies again. Which is kind of a tall order at 145, we don't even know if the loser of Holm/GDR will stay at FW for example.

Because Cyborg doesn't fight that level of competition.
She's the female MVP in that her rep is based almost solely on the "eye test" with a nonexistent resume to back it up, instead of Cryborg, Cyroid etc. her nickname should actually be Eyeborg.

Your bias, thats all. Ronda has been pumped down our throats since she started fighting.
Meisha crushes both those girls. Former champ in 2 orgs including UFC. JJ is awesome but she hasn't put together the string of wins like Ronda did with the pressure she had.

i think you rate tate to high, but again thats just an opinion, i like zingano tho just doesnt fight with a smart iq at all, she needs a better camp or something. I think KK is gonna go on to do big things in the future. If ronda takes out nunes that to me is a bigger win then anyone else she has faced
tumblr_ncmapgFxVm1qaa8d1o5_250.gif

tumblr_nkix6gOBVB1retk9go7_500.gif

dlqmeH.gif

ronda-rousey-beats-alexis-davis-16-seconds-o.gif

You know the ole saying...Cyborg would straight destroy her...

TS, I was with you until the 'she would crush Holly' remark.

Gotta give credit where it's due, Holly whooped her fair & square.

If Honda can beat her she's gotta prove it.

Ronda has been around for half as long as Cyborg and has ducked her for most of her career... I agree with Megumi being the goat though. She was submitting chicks in the first rd way before Ronda, and not just with armbars either.
How many real 145lb fighters has Cyborg fought? maybe she has fought 5 145ers (all strikers) out of 26 fights. There are 145 and 155lb fighters but borg doesn't fight them 4 some reason that is known only to her and her team.
How can Ronda duck a suspended fighter? Borg fisted her own career and killed the 145lb division when she tested positive.

Back