Ronda is the goat female fighter and it ain't even close

If you include all combat sports its between holm and reijkers. If you mean only mma its megumi fujii.

Agree that Mega is the goat but Ronda is above Cyborg.
Cyborg's division just doesn't exist.
It's like BJ not being goat because his division didn't exist when he was in his prime.
Ronda has been around for half as long as Cyborg and has ducked her for most of her career... I agree with Megumi being the goat though. She was submitting chicks in the first rd way before Ronda, and not just with armbars either.

give her props. You can say what you want about her personality and stuff but not one female can stake claim to being the goat right now other than her. Maybe cyborg in the future but right now it's not even close. She'd also put holly holm on full on autocrush in the rematch.

#andnew
#doublechamp

If Ronda comes back and gets pistol-whipped by Nunes and retires, I'd have a bit of a problem considering her an ATG fighter. Can someone be an ATG fighter if they were basically proven to be a one-dimensional one-trick pony, who completely collapsed as soon as she faced opponents who could resist that solitary trick??

If Ronda comes back and gets pistol-whipped by Nunes and retires, I'd have a bit of a problem considering her an ATG fighter. Can someone be an ATG fighter if they were basically proven to be a one-dimensional one-trick pony, who completely collapsed as soon as she faced opponents who could resist that solitary trick??
She won 3 of her defenses by strikes, this is a pro-striking double standard that if she loses twice by striking she's one-dimensional because she doesn't have the BEST striking, no one in the world would say a striker is one-dimensional because they don't also have the BEST grappling.

Cyborg is crushing cans. She's imo the best out there right now but she hasn't done what Ronda has done in this sport. Not even close.
JJ has a way more impressive record then ronda and fights better competition and its not even close.

She won 3 of her defenses by strikes, this is a pro-striking double standard that if she loses twice by striking she's one-dimensional because she doesn't have the BEST striking, no one in the world would say a striker is one-dimensional because they don't also have the BEST grappling.
what do you mean? people say guys who can only do standup are one dimensional all the time. People say that about conor on a daily basis here.

And shes fought shitty competition man lets be honest, people talk about cyborgs level of comp, rondas hasnt been that much better. Definitely better but not by leaps and bounds. JJ on the other hand is the female goat and gets over looked some how cause she is so much smaller

What makes a true champion and a GOAT isn't just the way you win, its also the way you lose, and hold yourself up in defeat. Ronda is not even remotly close to anything that makes a true great champion.

what do you mean? people say guys who can only do standup are one dimensional all the time. People say that about conor on a daily basis here.

And shes fought shitty competition man lets be honest, people talk about cyborgs level of comp, rondas hasnt been that much better. Definitely better but not by leaps and bounds. JJ on the other hand is the female goat and gets over looked some how cause she is so much smaller

But she doesn't only do grappling she won 3 of her defenses with strikes, she just isn't the BEST striker that was the point.

Tate, Zingano, McMann, Davis and Kaufman are as good if not better than JJ's comp IMO, and she beat them more dominantly. They are certainly more impressive wins than the likes of Val and Penne at SW...

Last edited:
Well, Cyborg didn't get ridiculed and KTFO by Holm, so she has that going for her.

Ronda COULD BE the female GOAT but she has a lot to prove and she doesn't look like she wants to prove it.

right now she beat no one in the TOP 5. this new batch of top BWs (I'm not even sure if you can call it a new generation) is clearly more talented than the women she was beating before.

I also think Nunes and especially Shevchenko are much more skilled than her and everyone she faced.

Well, Cyborg didn't get ridiculed and KTFO by Holm, so she has that going for her.
Cyborg only has one win roughly on the level of Ronda's 5 best and has almost no resume, it's a lot easier not to lose when you fight weak comp.

Hisae Watanabe is the female GOAT . . .

ae461afe100767b249696627e8f1b52d.gif

34fxxc5.jpg

watanabe-vs-blondie1.gif

. . . true KO power.

Its not like ronda beat all kinds of good fighters, she beat a few but most were low level. Now womens mma is catching up a little. Ronda would not even come close to dominating if she came around a few years later. She was just ahead of the game a little until now.
Ronda beat whoever they put in front of her. And those girls were the best in her division at the time. Some still are. Cyborg is crushing chicks that aren't even known or in the UFC.

I'm assuming u haven't seen the 5 second clip of her boxing? Plenty of the sherexperts have broken it down but she sucks. I'm surprised she hasn't hyperextended her elbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back