Ronda is the goat female fighter and it ain't even close

They both beat Amanda, they both stopped her, tko, on the ground, full mount.
Did you miss those fights?
i think where shes at in her career now she beats davis, that fight was in 2012 or someshit people improve. But she beat mcmann and did lose to cat who like i said i think is a under rated Wmma fighter. But yeah amanda is at a high point in her career and i think ronda beating her at this stage is more impressive then davis. personal opinion obviously you dont agree. Do you think nunes is the same fighter she was when she lost to davis in strikeforce?

thats also true, which makes it more opinion based obviously. I think where the 135 division has been more established thats why more people lean towards ronda as the female goat and dont mention jj more. I think if jj has another amazing year in 2017 she will be undisputed as such
Well, unless Ronda also has a good year...

On paper davis is good for sure, but just something about her when you watch her fight that screams soccer mom to me. Its definitly some personal bias that knocks her down a peg in my books. But i put claudia ahead of her skill wise for sure, and i think nunes would beat her now
Yeah it's probably like the thing with Tate where people can't accept she's good and the same people who bought into Holly being next level and nearly unbeatable, either turned on Holly or said it was a fluke when she lost instead of accepting that Tate was top notch.

It's probably the "slow and unathletic" thing that also applies in men's MMA to guys like Forrest, Rothwell and Glover, they can't get full credit as top guys cause of their slowness.

Not a Ronda hater but you can't be the GOAT when you get absolutely dominated and outclassed when you're fighting in your prime. Sorry.

Not a Ronda hater but you can't be the GOAT when you get absolutely dominated and outclassed when you're fighting in your prime. Sorry.
You could if there's no one with a comparable resume and the person you lost to loses to someone else you beat easily twice...

Megumi is probably GOAT over Ronda though, just pointing that out. If Megumi didn't exist Ronda should still be considered GOAT by default (better than the other options). Joanna is arguable too I guess, but what you said is a silly criteria.

Last edited:
i think where shes at in her career now she beats davis, that fight was in 2012 or someshit people improve. But she beat mcmann and did lose to cat who like i said i think is a under rated Wmma fighter. But yeah amanda is at a high point in her career and i think ronda beating her at this stage is more impressive then davis. personal opinion obviously you dont agree. Do you think nunes is the same fighter she was when she lost to davis in strikeforce?

Being a different fighter or improving doesn't matter. Davis and Nunes fought and Davis won, that's it.
Davis has no athleticism but she has legit ground skills and she used them to win many fights. Davis has decent hands which made her a complex matchup but R3 won, Amanda lost.
Can't say your win doesn't matter because it was 4 years ago. Can't say that because it makes no sense, last year matters but the year b4 doesn't. You just go in circles.

08fraziert2_span-jumbo.jpg

Greatest of all time still lose. Their accomplishments are not erased. Ronda is not the GOAT tho, but there is still time.
show me Ali behind a pillow running from the media...ill wait

She only has 12 wins.
For all you know she may never win again.

show me Ali behind a pillow running from the media...ill wait
What does hiding your face that is battered to sh!t have to do with being a great fighter?
Women have vanity 4 their looks even if they are mudducks.
She hid behind a pillow, sorry your imagination has to fill in the blank.

What are these numbers based on?
Ronda fought for a grand total of 4 years? That isn't a career in MMA, that's a flash in the pan.
20 wins generally equates to 2 fights a year for 10 years. 10 years in MMA is an actual career.

So Thomas Almeida (21 wins) has more of a career and is more proven than Cain (14 wins)?
Neither fighter is regarded as the GOAT, which is what this conversation is about.
If Cain had another 6 wins against quality opponents, without any losses along the way, he probably would be the HW GOAT. But he isn't because his career isn't long enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back