Ronda is the goat female fighter and it ain't even close

For her 6 title defenses and everything she has done for WMMA and MMA, yes she deserves that title and its not even close.

I'd say Holm is.

World champion in both MMA and Boxing.

-better looking
-better fighter
-better person
-AND STILL

View attachment 178943 View attachment 178945
<{Joewithit}>

"I don't know," Jedrzejczyk told MMAjunkie when asked if she thought she was the best women's fighter in the world at the post-fight press conference. "I'm waiting for Ronda Rousey. For me, she's still the No. 1 and deserves to be the No. 1. She was the first one, and believe me, guys, she will be back soon."

6DbZahu.gif

Megumi Fuji.

Then it's Yuka Tsuji.

I will exclude Cyborg because of her jawline and voice.

Ronda is definitely the most famous by a large margin.

Agree that Mega is the goat but Ronda is above Cyborg.
Cyborg's division just doesn't exist.
It's like BJ not being goat because his division didn't exist when he was in his prime.
Her division does exist, it just hasn't yet in the UFC. BJ was completely different because he grabbed titles at 2 different weight classes but was inconsistent, dropping fights between every few wins. Cyborg currently has an 18 fight unbeaten streak dating back 11 years.

I still abide by the world mma rankings because I don't quite trust the UFC rankings in terms of actually determining the best fighters. The UFC could have picked up 145ers for women a few years ago, given them rankings and Cyborg still would have beaten them all. She beat the #1 145er at the time in Gina Carano and is 2-0 against Marloes Coenen who is in the top 3 at FW.

Lol she's not the goat, Thats what the Media, UFC and uncle Dana hypped her to be.

She got Completely EXPOSED by Holm, She was completely DOMINATED, deal with it

Cyborg smash here, like a man beating a women.

Agree that Mega is the goat but Ronda is above Cyborg.
Cyborg's division just doesn't exist.
It's like BJ not being goat because his division didn't exist when he was in his prime.

Cyborg beat 6'0 fighters while ronda beats 5'5 soccer moms, Yes Size does matter.

Her division does exist, it just hasn't yet in the UFC. BJ was completely different because he grabbed titles at 2 different weight classes but was inconsistent, dropping fights between every few wins. Cyborg currently has an 18 fight unbeaten streak dating back 11 years.

I still abide by the world mma rankings because I don't quite trust the UFC rankings in terms of actually determining the best fighters. The UFC could have picked up 145ers for women a few years ago, given them rankings and Cyborg still would have beaten them all. She beat the #1 145er at the time in Gina Carano and is 2-0 against Marloes Coenen who is in the top 3 at FW.
1) If you use the world mma rankings then you should look at 145lb. You will see after #4 the fighters are close to 500 and most don't have over 9 fights.
2) You listed Gina and Coenen, the other 145lb fighter you didn't name was Tweet. Those are the 3 145lb fighters Borg has fought. Find another 145lb Cyborg opponent. You wont find 1, that's it. 3 145lb fighters in 12 years. That's just weird.
3) BJ went to other weight classes "because" there was no fw at the time. He was inconsistent "because" he fought 3 weight classes too high. Same with Sakuraba, he was 170 but there was no 170 at the time.

Back