Ronda has lost her mind

Can you imagine the meltdown when Hoppa loses his shit?

Insanity is hardly enough to stop liking a fighter

Agreed, in 10 years of watching men's MMA I have only seen 2 broken arms from arm locks.

I've seen Ronda break at least 2 different arms.

That's probably the main thing that turned me off against her most guys just simulate the submission.

1) Aoki,Mir and Fedora snapped a couple of arms , Paul Harris destroyed legs and thats just off the top of my head.

2) Ronda was super quick to release the hold in the beginning of her career.
Then in her third fight I think this one chick had (verbally) submitted , or at least yelled out and then claimed she hadn't tapped.
That's welcome to the big bad world of pro mma for you.
After that it was gloves off.
Her opponents brought it onto themselves.

Last edited:
Miesha Tate,all she had to do was tap. It was on her,anything that happened to her arm in that first fight.

This is a movie clip from an MMA documentary. I'm assuming she's talking about her loss at the Olympics, not Holly Holm in this clip, and that this was filmed before her last fight. She's repeated this line of perfection and knowing what it's like to lose in a big moment over and over again in past interviews. But I could be wrong. Would have to find out when this segment was filmed. The bit about mourning at the end does come across like it's post-Holly but hard to say if that's confirmation bias or not. Prior to losing to Holly, she had repeatedly mentioned how devastating it was to lose at the Olympics.

Edit: Did some research. Pretty much confirmed this interview took place before the Holly fight. Here's an article with an image excerpt from the interview dated back to October of 2015.

http://deadline.com/2015/10/ronda-rousey-mma-documentary-the-hurt-business-jon-jones-1201584129/

DdBbdWC.png

Now that we know that, it's time to take a ride on the confirmation bias train. Chooo choooo!

PivotPunch said:
She is done mentally. Completely done. She would have had a chance vs Nunes and a very good chance against Tate and a puncher's chance vs Shevchenko early on but no she won't regain the belt this way.

Concrete Whale said:
She looks 180lbs easily and their makeup artist has drawn on a defined jawline along the side of her face to try to hide the flab.

Her confidence is also obviously completely gone.

krelianx said:
She was ridiculed as a fighter, is older, and fatter. No mystique, and no looks left: just an insecure chubby brat with delusions of grandeur and a bully mentality. She's becoming a pathetic laughing stock.

Verace said:
but that is a broken women trying to convince herself in anyway she can that she is not broken as fuck.

she looks terrible physically and mentally.... its clear she learned no humblings from the loss. she just got more bitter and insane. its quite the thing to watch

lob said:
Still holding back the tears.. she did well. There was a point there we she almost starts to ball.. interesting there is breaks in filming. I reckon she did cry... Think she's been reading Sherdog in to the wee hours also...she looks very broken!! But when doesn't she I suppose!!

bmacattack said:
She looks fatter everytime I see her.

Random tags for attention cuz can: @Rockapotomuss @PivotPunch @HHJ

Last edited:
Still holding back the tears.. she did well. There was a point there we she almost starts to ball.. interesting there is breaks in filming. I reckon she did cry... Think she's been reading Sherdog in to the wee hours also...she looks very broken!! But when doesn't she I suppose!!

She looks 180lbs easily and their makeup artist has drawn on a defined jawline along the side of her face to try to hide the flab.

Her confidence is also obviously completely gone.
That is all true - sad, but true.
As much as I disliked her image and her attitude when she was fighting, it is a shame to see anyone flattened by life.

This is a fair point. Her insane drive is also her biggest detriment. Gotta even it out somehow,but she may be a ride or die,live by the sword die by the sword Judoka queen

If i were Ronda i'd try to acknowledge and even embrace that I am not the p4p best female fighter in the world anymore and use that mental space to train even harder.

But obviously i am not Ronda and i don't think those thoughts fit into her mental world. Must be really tough being Ronda right now.

Holly kicked what was left of Ronda's mind into the third row.

It's just another excuse in her mind why she can't come back. 'I have to save this face for Hollywood. '

You do that. Lol.

She was ridiculed as a fighter, is older, and fatter. No mystique, and no looks left: just an insecure chubby brat with delusions of grandeur and a bully mentality. She's becoming a pathetic laughing stock.
her haters dissect every word she utters.

If a fighter thinks like she does then he's done.No fighter at an eltie elvel cana fford to think like she does in the video. They either say they are willing to do or they have complete confidence. If they are worried about getting injured then they are done.

Let alone that i highly doubt she would get that disfigured from fighting. Not only are there only a handful of strikers in WMMA whoi can do that but it's nothing that a bit of surgery couldn't fix.

Yes i understand what she's saying but it's a midnset that makes her unable to beat someone like Nunes and shows that she's pretty much done with the sport
you are talking nonsense. thinks like what? what mindset makes her unable to beat nunes?

it's funny that her haters will switch from she's never fighting again to she'll never be elite again.

Back