Ronda has lost her mind

you are talking nonsense. thinks like what? what mindset makes her unable to beat nunes?

it's funny that her haters will switch from she's never fighting again to she'll never be elite again.

A normal person says thinks like that she could get hurt and that it concerns her. A pro fighter doesn't. Miocic won't say something like that, Cormier won't, Bisping is fighting with one eye and is basically willing to go blind on it, Lawler is insane and enjoys things like his fight with Rory, Eddie Alvarez has taken insane amounts of punishment throughout his career, Conor was willing to go through Mendes landing huge bombs on him to win the fight and so on.
everytime a pro fighter starts talking like that he's close to the end of his career. especially aggressive fighters like Ronda can't have that mindset because she will take punishment even if she wins against fighters like Nunes.

Gross.

Not even talking about her looks, she's just absolutely fucking dumb and mental these days. Can we forget she exists?

Gross.

Not even talking about her looks, she's just absolutely fucking dumb and mental these days. Can we forget she exists?

well im sure the first step to that is to go into threads about her and start posting.

That video was quite odd.

head-scratching.jpg

She probably makes this face while staring at the phone waiting for the RoadHouse director to call her and let her know when they are going to start filming.

Pushed back again, ya don't say... :icon_lol:

A normal person says thinks like that she could get hurt and that it concerns her. A pro fighter doesn't. Miocic won't say something like that, Cormier won't, Bisping is fighting with one eye and is basically willing to go blind on it, Lawler is insane and enjoys things like his fight with Rory, Eddie Alvarez has taken insane amounts of punishment throughout his career, Conor was willing to go through Mendes landing huge bombs on him to win the fight and so on.
everytime a pro fighter starts talking like that he's close to the end of his career. especially aggressive fighters like Ronda can't have that mindset because she will take punishment even if she wins against fighters like Nunes.

lol. you don't know what you're talking about. honestly.

i honestly have no idea how you think it's relevant that bisping fights with one eye, lawler is insane, alvarez takes punishment or conor goes through mendes. did you think that out at all? how is that coherent logic?
ronda is like any fighter who uses fear of losing or bad outcomes as motivation to train harder. that's what her words say. whether she trains as hard as she says is a different debate. whether she's mental in her paranoia about other fighters wanting to damage her is a sideshow. if you want to argue she's mental i'd prob have no issue with that. but concluding that pro fighters don't talk like and signals they're done that is silly.

Ronda is just adding dramatic flavour to a documentary. Basically she's trolling by exaggerating herself, creating talk and endless discussions.

She has always come across as the paranoid, chip on the shoulder type of gal. This doesn't surprise me at all.

Lol she is crazy.. and "I train soo much harder then they possible could", is pretty disrespectful.. funny how she looks considering she trains like 12 hours a day or more..

lol. you don't know what you're talking about. honestly.

i honestly have no idea how you think it's relevant that bisping fights with one eye, lawler is insane, alvarez takes punishment or conor goes through mendes. did you think that out at all? how is that coherent logic?
ronda is like any fighter who uses fear of losing or bad outcomes as motivation to train harder. that's what her words say. whether she trains as hard as she says is a different debate. whether she's mental in her paranoia about other fighters wanting to damage her is a sideshow. if you want to argue she's mental i'd prob have no issue with that. but concluding that pro fighters don't talk like and signals they're done that is silly.

Does it look to you like she used the loss as motivation to train harder? She balooned up in weight, was in talks to fight Holly while shooting movies ont he side and with almost no time to improve and she went on that talkshow and started talking about having kids. She is surely not more motivated than before.
Obviously fighters don't want to get injured or even die but as you say use it as motivation and go hard even though they know the risk. But Ronda is different she talks about doing other things and while most fighters either want to go into the cage as soon as possible after a loss or start training and imrpoving she has basically taken a year off and doesn't seem to know herself if she wants to come back

Does it look to you like she used the loss as motivation to train harder? She balooned up in weight, was in talks to fight Holly while shooting movies ont he side and with almost no time to improve and she went on that talkshow and started talking about having kids. She is surely not more motivated than before.
Obviously fighters don't want to get injured or even die but as you say use it as motivation and go hard even though they know the risk. But Ronda is different she talks about doing other things and while most fighters either want to go into the cage as soon as possible after a loss or start training and imrpoving she has basically taken a year off and doesn't seem to know herself if she wants to come back
other fighters don't have movie deals. or go on talk shows. how are you concluding she doesn't seem to know if she wants to come back?

in b4 a bunch of random internet schlubs lecture a former reigning Champion on how to have a winner's mentality

whoops too late

She doesn't have a winners mentality.

She had a bullys mentality i.e likes to act like the big 'I am' when she is dominating people but as soon as she faces any adversity or someone standing up to her she crawls into her shell and her mind has dark thoughts (substance abuse/suicide/''girls trying to injure me to keep me away from Hollywood'').

She doesn't have a winners mentality.

She had a bullys mentality i.e likes to act like the big 'I am' when she is dominating people but as soon as she faces and adversity or someone standing up to her she crawls into her shell and her mind has dark thoughts (substance abuse/suicide/''girls trying to injure me to keep me away from Hollywood).

but thats not true. She has faced adversity in her other fights. she didnt just start crying when carmouche nearly compressed her face with the RNC. When Holly was whacking the shit out of her,she just kept coming,rather than run away like Miesha did when Nunez bashed her. She doesnt handle losses well,but she is not a coward when someone hurts her in the ring.

She reminds me of my fat cousin who eats all of the mashed potatoes on Christmas

other fighters don't have movie deals. or go on talk shows. how are you concluding she doesn't seem to know if she wants to come back?

I think Holly Holm and another fighter rejected movie roles to train. I remember Holm certainly doing so after beating Ronda. I also don't blame Ronda for doing so it was the smart thing to do but it wasn't the thing for a hungry fighter who wants to regain the belt to do. And a few fighters go on talk shows not as big ones as Ronda necessarily but still.
And it's not like Rond took the movie deals while still training and staying in shape she completely stopped training and gained a lot of weight.

Even Mike Tyson who everyone said was a bully went back to fighting as soon as he could after losing to Douglas.
Obviously Ronda should have taken time off befor health reasons but she still could have at least stayed in shape or even trained a smuch as her mvoie roles allowed her to do

Can't believe I once found her attractive, she looks more like a forest troll every day

8964754_G.jpg

RIP
Looks are only a portion of being attractive... from a mental and personality standpoint she is even more unattractive.

Back